Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nintendo 64 Controller - Original Grey
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on November 30, 2013
The description and the picture describe and label this as a " Nintendo" brand controller. What I found out after receiving them is that they are off brand.
on December 3, 2013
False advertising. Not original nintendo brand controller like description and picture. Cheap imitation at best with no logo like in picture. Very disappointed.
on August 5, 2014
The control works, however there was nothing in the description about the yellow buttons having brown funky stuff stuck inside them... Making 2 of the buttons very difficult to press. Luckily I managed to fix the problem with a tooth pick... I suggest you make sure the items are cleaned properly before they are sent out.
I love the controller, but - no joke - my right thumb "pops" (like when you crack your knuckles) ever since I played the original N64. This controller allows me to play my retro console with a little more comfort.
on February 29, 2016
Controller arrived as advertised. Controller worked first time I plugged it in and has had no issues since with almost daily use for about a month. This may be me being over critical, but the joystick isn't as tight as I would have hoped, but it is certainly more than acceptable and is in no way what I would call "loose".

Overall, I am very happy with the purchase and would purchase from this seller again.
on January 8, 2014
I knew the stick was new (so it would be tight), but I wasn't ready for the stick and start button to feel like soda was spilled on them 15 years ago. The controller works, but I don't think it was listed in the correct condition.
on September 14, 2009
The controller fits fairly well into your hands despite appearances, but a big problem with the N64 controllers is that the control stick technology was so new that they didn't quite know how to do it properly. The bits that hold the stick in place and keep it from wobbling are hard plastic and wear down over time. Lubricant helps, and they're relatively easy to repair if you can find stick installations alone.
on June 11, 2016
The seller kinda downplayed the quality of the product but when I got the controller it was practically in mint condition. All the buttons work and the control stick felt like it was barley even used.

This seller is awesome!
on September 21, 2013
for the record I'd like to say that I bought this controller used and in "Very Good" Condition

Though I may not own a Nintendo 64 console but the reason I bought the controller is because on my laptop I downloaded Project64 emulator and I did not wanna use keyboard nor a third party knock off, or a USB controller cause they dont last very long or it just wont have the authentic feel. So I bought the Original brand controller with a May Flash USB converter so that i can enjoy the gaming experience. And even though I never owned a N64 I have played one before back when I was 8 years old, (21 now) LOL. Also might I add that I'm happy that controller had a very sturdy joystick!

Thanks Lori's Bookshelf!! You were true to your word about it's condition and I Loved how you packed it in a box.
on March 3, 2015
The controller was as described; unfortunately it did not work - the joystick and some of the yellow buttons did not work at all. Fortunately, the seller was very quick to accept a return and credit my account.