Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Nintendo AV Cable (Bulk Packaging)
Length: 1 Pack|Color: Black|Change

on March 2, 2016
I ordered 2 of these cables for a new retro game setup and only 1 of them worked. From a quality standpoint these cords are absolute crap. I have my old original n 64 video cable and it has normal gold pin connectors in it these new cords if you shine a flashlight into the connection end you might see 1 pin. Just a horrible design , I dont recommend these to anyone try to get original nes cords for your nintendo console. Amazon thanks for the professionalism getting these delivered to my house. To bad company's benefit on selling junk.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on October 30, 2016
I ordered this for my mother who was super excited at the thoughts of playing Nintendo again. We tried the cable in two different consoles and it did not work on either. I looked inside the plug and the connector pins are not there. Just an empty plastic plug. Don't waste your money.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on January 23, 2015
After trying the chord and wondering why it didnt work, I took it to a game store to be tested. I doesn't even have the metal contacts inside the male plug in adapter to the 64 unit. It must have been a bad factory chord.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on February 15, 2016
First off i am going to say Very cheap quality, it did not work for me at all. After taking the cable apart I noticed that the left audio (Mono) and the composite video pins were not even making contact with the multi out port on the back of my SNES therefor making this cable useless. The ground pin and right audio pin did make contact with my SNES. I included pictures showing how the pins inside the plastic housing looked; both the good ground pin and right audio pin, and the missing composite video and left audio pins. I tried fixing it after the pictures were taken but the delicate pins broke. I will be buying an official Nintendo AV Cable to replace this.
review imagereview image
4 helpful votes
on July 28, 2016
This product does exactly what it is supposed to. I acquired an N64, and when I was testing it out, both of the sets of AV cords I was given did not work, and neither did the coaxial cable that came with it (apparently they made those for the N64 as well) so i was almost worried that even though the system was obviously receiving power, if none of the three connections were working maybe there was a problem with the AV port in the system, but then when I ordered this, it worked just fine! So I am very happy to report that this cable worked perfectly for me.
on October 28, 2015
BEWARE: DO NOT BUY!!!....dead on arrival...what a knock off, only one cable works and thats the audio one, no video, went to a store where they sell old games and try to see if it was the console but no...dont twrow away your money.
4 helpful votes
on January 16, 2017
The chord arrived well packaged in perfect working order it felt a small bit flimsy so I wasn't actually sure it would work but sure enough it works perfectly fine definitely reccomend getting this cable I ended up only paying around 5 dollars and like I said the cable itself works great on my n64 but unlike some of the other ones that didn't work mine didn't even come in a box it was just twist tied in a package
on February 9, 2017
When I first got the cable it worked perfectly fine like any other cable. But the material is crap. Because when I was transferring my n64 to to my other TV, when I pulled out the cable with half of my fingers on the thick plastic and the wire. The white piece completely disconnected from the wire. And I tested the other to connectors pulling harder than it would take to get one out of my tv, and nothing happened. So either it was a manufactur error, or for some reason the white connected is not connected as good as the others. So be careful.
review image
2 helpful votes
on July 13, 2016
I recently picked up a SNES at a garage sale, it only came with a rf cable so I wanted a RCA cable to get a slightly better picture.

This cable is very flimsy, the individual wires are thin. The plug that goes into the console feels like very cheap plastic and doesn't feel like it would last terribly long.

It does work and my console's picture is better than the RF cable can provide.
on October 4, 2016
Cord does not work at all. Game system works so it has to be these cords. Extremely disappointed!
2 helpful votes