Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 26, 2017
Previously when reviewing this product I stated that the screen had scratches.

They seller then contacted me and suggested that the screen protecter was scratched while the screen was actually fine. Upon further inspection I realized that the plastic coating on the screen (the thing that you always peel off on new screens) had scratches.

The actual screen itself was in perfect mint condition. I apologize for my poor review. This is an excellent product and excellent seller.

As you can see the screen is so perfect that it's reflecting the background like a mirror.
review image
105 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2018
I don't have much time to get into gaming, but after many years of coming back to mess with my GBA I finally decided to get an upgrade from my GBA while still being able to play my old GBA games with the upgraded console, so instead of a 3DS or a switch, for now, I decided to purchase a DS. I was really worried about what I would be getting in a used electronic that is over 10 years old over the internet when I couldn't actually see or test the product, as I am sure many have similar concerns. Fortunately, aside from the grime, it is in good working condition and came with a working charger, stylus, and even the GPA port cover. For $45 I could not have asked for more. An intense cleaning session got off most of the grime and now it is in great condition. I have not had the opportunity yet to test out the GBA port which was the main reason for this purchase, but for now, I am very satisfied with my purchase. For people considering this purchase as well, make sure to do a bit of a background or customer review check to make sure the seller is reliable.

TL;DR: If you are going to make this purchase, check to make sure the seller is reliable.
5 people found this helpful
on February 10, 2018
This item was purchased as a gift for a nine year old girl. I am actually impressed with how well this works and the condition it was in, considering it was used. It was exactly as described, light wear and tear, but almost like new! It still works just fine and my daughter loves it! It is hard to find these anymore, as there are newer devices out. Both of my daughters have been wanting one, so I was very happy to have found this. Thanks so much!
3 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2017
DID NOT INCLUDE STYLUS OR CHARGER. 1/3 of what is expected is what I got. This came with only the DS but not the charger or even the stylus. Hardly worth the price of the thing given it is literally the bare minimum of what the system needs to operate. Very disappointed in this purchase and I advise anyone looking for a DS lite to turn their gaze elsewhere.
5 people found this helpful
on January 8, 2018
This arrived with two deep scratches on the screen. One on top and one on the bottom. Everything works great except the MIC. When you play Cooking Mama and it's required for you to blow, you'll lose because it doesn't work. Same for Brain Age's color game, you can't advance through the game because it can't record your voice.
4 people found this helpful
on September 6, 2015
I've had this for a while but it finally succumbed to the dreaded n1 transistor failure. So instead of trying to solder a new one I decided to just get a new DS... another DS Lite. That's right I could have gotten a 3DS or 2DS but instead I decided to get a handheld from 10 years ago. This thing is just so solid and reliable. I didn't really any of the extra bells and whistles and I still like to play the occasional GBA game (can't do that with a 3DS).
7 people found this helpful
on June 19, 2017
Bought this for my oldest daughter's 6th birthday back in 2009. She still has it to this day and now lets her little sister use it since she has a 3ds XL too. Still in excellent working condition after almost 8 years. When my youngest daughter turned 6 she wanted a 3DS XL like her sister has now. I gave her the DS Lite and told her if she could prove she can take could care of this one I would upgrade her to the 3DS XL. It's a great handheld gaming system to start the little ones with before splurging on the bigger and pricier 3DS XL.
3 people found this helpful
on August 1, 2017
Plays like new. Controls respond fast without any delays. Both screens are totally clean, not one scratch on them or in any other part of the console. Came with charger. It is missing dust covers and the top outer cover is a bit discolored. It's appearance is good but shows it is not brand new. It is in very good shape and plays beautifully.
2 people found this helpful
on February 21, 2018
it came when expected, had charger, stylus, Nintendo ds system. there one one small issue, the A button seemed to have lost its, how would I say, spring? the others buttons would pop back up after being pressed but the a button was already down and not popped up like the other when I first opened it. when playing games it seems this make the A button either recognized it's been pressed with the slightest touch or I need to apply a little extra pressure to push the button at times. other than that all the buttons are fine.
review imagereview image
2 people found this helpful
on March 8, 2018
Purchased a used Nintendo DS Lite expecting a few scratches however when system was received it has more than just a few scratches. System is in poor physical condition, one corner of the case is cracked and the hinge is also broken so screen flops back and forth freely when opened. Mine did not come with a stylist pen and did not come with a charger. System did turn on but have not had a chance to test any games since battery died and I don't have a charger.
review imagereview image
One person found this helpful