Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Nintendo DS Lite Gold with Legend of Zelda: Phanto...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 36% off the $159.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Nintendo DS Lite Gold with Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (NDS Bundle)
- It's less than two-thirds the size of the original Nintendo DS and more than 20 percent lighter
- Its two bright screens can be adjusted to four levels to adapt to different lighting conditions and to extend battery power
- The microphone sits in the center of the unit, and the LED lights are clearly visible whether the unit is open or closed
- The stylus is 1 centimeter longer and 1 millimeter thicker than the stylus of the original, and slides into a side storage slot
- The Start and Select buttons were repositioned for easier access
The Amazon Trade-In Program lets customers get an Amazon.com Gift Card in exchange for over a million eligible items including video games, consoles and accessories, books, electronics, DVDs, and CDs. It's easy and convenient with free shipping, an immediate offer, and no required registration or listing. Click the "Trade In" button on the right to get started or visit the Video Games Trade In Store to learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
Definitely a good way to get into the DS if you've been on the fence about it, as I was. Or even if you just want one, it's a great package. It would also make a great gift for just about anyone, young or old. Heck, I'm thinking of getting my parents one for Christmas!
Anyways, the bundle as it is, is very good, both in terms of value and appeal. The Crimson/Black color scheme is very original. The only Crimson part of the DS is the top shell that you see in the picture: the rest is the a matte black. The DS you get functions like any other DS lite, so there's no need to worry about compatibility.
The case that comes with the DS is very nice. The DS lite, unlike the PSP, is a system that will withstand a LOT of abuse. For instance, I have dropped my Onyx DS from a height of 5ft+ MULTIPLE times, and the screen and body still is intact (AND it still works). Anyways, the case's outside is black, with red stitching. The inside is red, and has the DS logo (the two squares representing the screens) printed repeatedly in a diagonal pattern. To keep the DS in the case, there are three elastic bands, that are very well placed. One annoyance that I have is that there's a pretty big Nintendo tag hanging from the side of the case (like you would find on a t-shirt), but with a small pair of scissors, you can easily remove it. The top panel of the case has a slot for 3 game carts; these holders are black. I think the case gives a little more protection in case one should drop it, but it's more scratch protection and appeal.
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day! is a great game. If you have played the first, you will greatly enjoy the second.Read more ›
***Note: Some spoilers within***
It's been a while since I enjoyed a Zelda title on a handheld. This selection doesn't disappoint.
I'm only a few hours in and I'm hooked. The story line, graphics, music and the characters are all excellent. This title, like Wind Waker, uses the cartoonish/younger set of characters versus the young adult set from Twilight Princess.
For now, here is what I like and don't like. Of course, I'll update the review as I get deeper into the game.
- Picks up where Wind Waker left off. A great story!
- Having the map on the second screen is brilliant. Being able to jot down notes on it is even better. This is by far the most useful tool in the game.
- You can save at any point in the game.
- Puzzle mix is pretty balanced. Nothing too simple and nothing aggravating to the point I want to put the game down. I really dig some of the creative elements they've added to the dungeons. That's all I'm saying; I don't want to give away any spoilers. :)
- The boomerang. I love drawing the path out on the screen. Not only is it used to complete certain actions/puzzles, it's a vital tool in fights. Tip #1: Go slow when drawing the path. If you hit walls or obstacles, the throw is not completed. Tip #2: You can hold down the left shoulder button to instantly switch to the boomerang. This is a great way to quickly arm it.
- I feel like I'm always running out of "screen". This just boils down to the stylus control and limited real estate of the DS.
- Getting Link to "roll" is quite difficult for me.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beware of high quality counterfeits x.x I friend came over and pointed out that the design has no glitters.. indicating that it could be counterfeit/fake x. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Makiling Onsen
I LOVE this DS! The only problem was the microphone, which didn't work. I bought a DS headset and now its all set!Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Received this on the day it was scheduled, it works great and charged perfectly. Barely any scratches and it even came with a nice cloth case and a DS and gameboy advanced game. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Wesley
I got the Nintendo DS Limited Edition with the bonus... but just to let everyone know it does not come with a Pokémon game.Published 11 months ago by Richard Arostiga