Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nintendo DSi XL 20 in 1 Starter Kit - Bronze" and save 36% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nintendo DSi XL 20 in 1 Starter Kit - Bronze
|Price:||$18.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Charging Dock, Carrying Case, USB SD Card Reader, and Car Charger
- Earbuds, Audio Splitter, 3 Screen Cleaners, and Carry-all Tote Bag
- 2 Small Precision Styluses, 1 Large Precision Stylus, and 2 Sets of Screen Protectors,
- 3 Game Cases and 2 Wrist Straps
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The DSi XL Starter Kit provides 20 ways to kick your gaming experience up to the next level. It includes a Charging Dock, Carrying Case, USB SD Card Reader, Car Charger, Earbuds, Audio Splitter, 3 Screen Cleaners, Carry-all Tote Bag, 2 Small Precision Styluses, 1 Large Precision Stylus, 2 Sets of Screen Protectors, 3 Game Cases & 2 Wrist Straps.
From the Manufacturer
Introducing the new DSI XL 20 in 1 Starter Kit.
The DSi XL Starter Kit provides 20 ways to kick your gaming experience up to the next level. It includes a charging dock, carrying case, USB SD card reader, car charger, earbuds, audio splitter, 3 screen cleaners, carry-all tote bag, 2 small precision styluses, 1 large precision stylus, 2 sets of screen protectors, 3 game cases and 2 wrist straps.
Securely, dock your DSi XL vertically, between the accent light rails, while it charges. Quick release button lifts your DSi XL away from dock for easy removal.
Double-zippered for easy access, the ergonomic, semi-rigid, carrying case is molded to be flexible as well as to provide protection for your DSi XL, when you are on the go. convenient belt loop and carabiner features make it simple to attach to your belt or back pack.
USB SD Card reader
Transfer photos from your SD card to your computer via the USB port with the USB card reader. Pull away end caps protect the USB and SD connector leads from dust and moisture.
Car charger comes equipped with an LED indicator light to ensure that your electronic device is charging properly. Six foot cable makes it possible to use your device in the back seats while the charger remains plugged in the front dash board area, for instant power usage.
Earbuds are outfitted with grommets designed with the unique shape of the ear canal in mind to provide comfort, while you enjoy a crisp and clear audio experience, in stereo.
Compact two into one audio splitter, allows you to plug in 2 sets of earbuds or headphones to share audio with friends.
3 Screen Cleaners
Made from high density microfibers, bundle includes 2 screen cleaning cloths as well as 1 cleaning fob to keep your DSi XL shiny and smudge-free.
Carry All Tote Bag
The tote bag will conveniently carry everything in the bundle.
2 Small Precision Styluses
Precision crafted to slide into the storage compartment on the side of the DSi XL, these 2 styluses help Increase gaming accuracy.
Large Precision Stylus
Retain the gaming accuracy of the precision stylus, with the Increased comfort and "real pen" feel of the large precision stylus.
2 Sets of Screen Protectors
Made for a dust-free, air tight fit, 2 sets of screen protectors, will keep screens new and scratch free.
3 Game Cases
Made from hard plastic, these Snap together, game cases keep your games organized and protected.
2 Wrist Straps
Avoid dropping your DSi XL while keeping your large stylus handy with a wrist strap for each.
Top customer reviews
1. The protective case: It's not made of a hard plastic. I'm not sure if it is actually plastic, but it is sturdy. It is also flexible so while it would definitely protect your DSi XL from drops I'm not sure how well it would do if you dropped something heavy on the case itself or say stepped on it or something. The case's hinge is a piece of thick, sturdy fabric that runs along the entire back edge. The case also has two zippers. When you open it up, in the top part there is a holder for the big stylus and below that (still in the top part) are three sewn in netted areas to hold your games. There are also three little hard game cases for your DSiXL games that are included and they fit right in the netting. My only issue here, and it's a minor one, is that the stylus holder is so close to the top edge of where the games sit that in order to remove the little cases have to use your thumb and forefinger and pinch each case by its top corners to slide them out. This is not a deal breaker just a little inconvenient. If you have big fingers though it might be more of a pain. The bottom part of the case has two sewn in elastic strips that you slide the entire DSi XL under. So this case will not allow for you to play the DSi XL while it is inside it. Unless you cut out the elastic straps, but then I don't think the console would be as secure inside the case as a result. Getting the DSi XL in and out of the case however, is very smooth and it sits snugly in the case when it's all zipped up.
Also included with the case is a nifty Carabiner hook so you can just attach it securely your belt loop if you are on the go. If you don't like the hook, they've included two standard wrist bands.
There's also fabric tote bag with a draw string that easily fits the entire DS and hard case with no problems.
2. The charging dock is awesome. Plug your power cord into the wall and the other end into the dock. The DSi XL then is seated vertically (lengthwise) in the dock. The dock is not super heavy but once the DSi XL is seated in it it's heavy enough to not slide around. The dock also emits a cool blue light (bright enough to light up part of the ceiling in my bedroom) from it's base when it's plugged in. The DSi XL covers most of the light though once it's seated in so you should be able to keep this on your nightstand with no problems.
3. The USB SD card reader is another bonus. Now you can transfer photos from you DSi XL to PC with ease.
4. The car charger seems sturdy and the cord is over five feet in length.
Everything else is pretty self explanatory; the ear buds, audio splitter, screen protectors, cleaning cloth, large stylus, and two small styluses.
I am very pleased with this kit and have decided that calling it a "starter kit" is a bit of an understatement as it has everything you need and more for a really nice price. I was a little worried the kit was going to be cheaply made because of the price but that has not been the case. I bought one of these kits for my brother and he was also very impressed with everything it contained.
I highly recommend this product.
**I've added some photos and I apologize ahead of time for the quality, they were taken with my IPhone and I'm definitely not a photographer.
***Addition. About the screen protectors I haven't used them yet, but my brother did and he offered the following: There are four protectors total. He messed up the first one because there was a speck of dirt on the top screen when he put it down. But the next two he got right and he said that they look perfectly fine and do not interfere with the functions at all. Basically they each have three layers; you peel off the bottom and that reveals the sticky side that is going to go face down, then line it up carefully. He suggested to slowly roll the protector down (like a carpet or a lasanga noodle if that makes sense) rather than laying it flat because it's a better way to avoid bubbles. Once it's in place you peel off the back layer and it's on. Once he got them on he was very pleased with how they looked.
****Added 12/21/10- I've noticed the 1 star reviewer who stated the DSiXL does not fit in the case. So I've uploaded to photos of my console seated in the case both upright and upside down. It fits perfectly.
For those out there that didn't know, the cradle won't work with a 3ds xl. <-- i'm not giving this product a lower rating. I could have done some research to figure this out. Just throwing up a fyi.
in the end I'm probably not going to use all the stuff this came with. I don't need 3 more lanyard straps, I don't need the SD card adapter, I don't need the bag since its wayyyy to big. I don't really need extra stylus... when I bought this I felt like the bulk of what would help me out here is being able to have a complete little tote of all my things so if something broke, or lost, or I needed to charge up my system, there it is waiting for me. Instead it turns out to be more of a replacement kit for things you might loose and then a case to carry a few odds and ends -minus the car charger.. or any charger.
In the end, I feel that if all the stuff this came with fit in the case (accept the cradle) it would be much more useful.