Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nintendo Dsi/DS Lite - 20 In 1 Travel Kit
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 27, 2015
Got it for my son for christmas. It works well, has a lot of accessories, and let's him keep all of his important DS stuff in one place.

The down side is the loops for the stylus are loose and set far apart and dosnt keep them in place, and not all the accessories that should fit, fit. For example we have 1 GBA game and two of the DS 4 pack game holders in the mesh pocket. A couple stylus laying next to the DS and that's it. If we put the ear phones in the pocket too, it won't close. If we lay them next to/on top of the DS they fall out and wind up tangled all the time.

That being said, I would still recommend this set and I would purchase it again if I had the need to. It's a great price for all that is Included.
on March 8, 2014
It's ok, no the best materials used, plastics are easily "breakable" according to me. It says 20 items and it actually does have these 20, but there are a lot of useless stuff. Doesn't matter, the item description complies totally with the item we got. No complain about it, we should have read better before buying ;-)

The bag is a bit too large for my son's DSi. I thought there would be a way to "adapt" the space inside the bag (maybe with some leather-like filling, I don't know), but the DSi keeps moving itself inside the bag. I'm affraid it can break if my son accidently drops the bag...

Overall no a bad product, but could be better.
on March 28, 2014
I mainly purchased this for the case, styluses and car charger; all of those have worked great. The only other component we have used is the headphones, they work well, not the greatest, but work for our daughter. The car charger has both plugs for the DSi and DS lite, and will actually charge both simultaneously. The styluses work well, and have some that are telescoping style. The case works great for our DS lite and games, it is a little big for the DS lite, but we use the extra room to hold the car charger and wall charger.
on December 13, 2013
Excellent set of stuff for the DSI XL gaming system. Comes with lots of tools in a solid case and yet is compact enough to throw in your backpack and go.
on January 22, 2016
I know the price will likely fluctuate from when I had purchased this and will also be dependent on the seller.
But I gotta say that this is a fantastic package for the price we got it for! A little under 20 I think? And filled with essential stuff and extras!

Overall a great product!
on February 24, 2014
great deal. but a fare warning you will have to replace the fuse in the car charger as we orders 2 of these and charged out boys ds and with in 20 mins each one blue the fuse. replaced the fise seems to be working good now. my boys enjoy being able to have there games everywere we go. and all the accessories. thank you
on March 18, 2014
For the price I paid, this item was great. I got it on a discount of $10 and I honestly wouldn't pay more. It was worth $20 but discounted. Worked great though, I use it for my DS daily! It holds plenty of my games too which is perfect. Shipped on time though came with everything it said it did, no complaints there. But wouldn't pay full price. Only the discount I came across.
on December 4, 2013
This is a great case and comes with lots of extras. But some of the game cases are cheaply made and can break easily but it is totally worth it.
on February 13, 2014
Everything is top quality. Better than the case we bought a couple years ago for out other son's Dsi for more than twice the price. I ended up ordering 2 more for my niece and nephew since it was such an awesome buy!! Keep up the good work!
on July 11, 2014
Item as described! Recommend highly!