Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.20 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition
- The Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition has the original look and feel, only smaller, sleeker, and pre-loaded with 30 games
- The pre-installed games include: Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, PAC-MAN, Dr. Mario, Mega Man, Final Fantasy, and dozens more
- Includes a standard HDMI cable
- Comes with one old-school, grey-colored NES Classic Controller and an AC adapter
- Also compatible with Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro. Additional NES Classic Controllers will be sold separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From your first Goomba stomp to your thousandth victory in Final Fantasy, the Nintendo Entertainment System may just be the most nostalgic gaming console ever. And now, a new, miniaturized version is here, pre-loaded with 30 of the all-time greatest games, including The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Mega Man 2. Just plug it in…and play.
Ideal for collectors or anyone who enjoys video games, the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition lets you live out the good old days of gaming like never before. The system comes bundled with an HDMI cable, an AC adapter, one NES Classic Controller, and all 30 games, installed and ready-to-play. The system is also compatible with the Classic Controller and Classic Controller Pro, but additional NES Classic Controllers will be sold separately. Each NES Classic Controller can be plugged into a Wii Remote controller for use with NES Virtual Console games on the Wii U system! Return to your roots…or discover them for the first time. The wonderful world of 8-bit awaits.
Top Customer Reviews
The cords are short... real short. The included HDMI is about 4ft long, power cord is about 5ft long, and the controller cord is about 3ft long. We added a 6ft HDMI and just ordered a AmazonBasics Micro-USB to USB 2.0 Cable - 10 Feet as well as a 10ft Extend Link Extension Cable For Nintendo Mini NES Classic Edition to give us set-up options when we take the system on vacation or to a friend's home.
The controller extension is a must have in my opinion, but the included HDMI and power cord were adequate for our typical living room layout. The controller could also do with the addition of a home button. As it stands, in order to get back to the main menu and switch games, you need to push the reset button on the NES itself.
****How to create save points****
1) While in a game, press the Reset button on the console to create a temporary Suspend Point in the HOME Menu (indicated by the flapping wings).
- A temporary Suspend Point is not saved automatically, and will be deleted if the system is shut off or if another game is started prior to saving it.
2) Press Down on the D-pad to move the temporary Suspend Point to a save slot in the Suspend Point List, then press A to save it.
- A saved Suspend Point is indicated by a blue save slot in the Game List.
-You can save up to four Suspend Points for each game.
-If there are no available save slots for a given game, you can save a new Suspend Point over an existing one. The previous Suspend Point data will be lost.
3) Suspend Points can be locked to avoid being overwritten or deleted. Use the D-pad to highlight an existing Suspend Point from the Suspend Point List, then press Down to lock it. Press Down again to unlock it.
- While in the Suspend Point List, a locked Suspend Point is indicated by a yellow padlock.
-While in the Game List, a locked Suspend Point is indicated by a yellow save slot.
The controller on here is really the kicker though. The original design just feels so natural to me, having spent so many hours of my childhood holding one of those controllers. It doesn't feel like they cheaped out on parts and I wish I could get another one (maybe 2) but they're always out of stock, pretty much since launch.