Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 769 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 997 reviews
on July 28, 2017
I purchased 2 of these. One seems to be working fairly well (has the same issues that everyone else has) but the other one doesn't pair even when I use the same phone that the 2nd one works on. Buy at your own risk.
on July 28, 2017
The one I recieved works great. I've had it since around Feb 2017 and haven't had to change the battery yet (although I have it set to only spin pokestops). I don't have connection issues at all other than the occasional disconnect once it's been on for around 30-45 mins (from what I've heard this happens with all of them). No complaints here. I like that it allows me to gain distance on my eggs without draining the battery on my phone because I don't have to walk around with the screen unlocked all the time anymore.
on July 28, 2017
For such a simple device it is a game changer for sure! Now if I just had more red Poké balls...
on July 28, 2017
Was replacement for one that I lost that worked flawlessly. This one almost never actually paired with my phone. Usually dropped synch after about 2 minutes if it did pair. I suspect it was a refurb and I wasn't told.
Works as described.
great
on July 26, 2017
There are better devices now. The bracelet is very small, basically for a child. Very easy to lose, which I did. The go-tcha device works much better and will auto catch both pokemon and stops, no need to push a button.
on July 26, 2017
If you play Pokémon Go, you need this. It may have limits (no berries, only uses regular pokeballs and only throws one), but it is a dream while walking the dog, riding a bike or as a passenger. You can also set it to pick up pokestops only or pokemon too.
on July 25, 2017
Best $34 I've spent in a looooong time.
Pros to the plus:
-getting stardust when otherwise occupied, and can't use phone
-same for hitting pokéstops^^^
-I can catch pokémon with the plus, while hitting pokéstops on my screen
-I only have to have the app running in the background (holy data preservation Batman!)
-can discreetly play PoGo at work, and not have it interfere with being professional, or functional as a productive employee (not recommended if your boss is strict)

Cons to the plus:
-it won't attempt to catch something you don't have (why?!) I. Still. Need. A. Stantler.
-it only throws regular red pokéballs, which COULD be improved through an app update *hint, hint* so those great/ultra balls are out of the question.
My great balls I would very much enjoy using with the plus...
-every 45 minutes or so the plus will need to be reconnected, and might drop out at any time. You have to keep an eye on it, but it's really simple to start up.
-the speed cap still applies here. For some reason PoGo needed to take the game away from road trips, and children whose parents do not have the time to walk them all over god's creation to keep them leveled. Considering this feature was supposed to keep people from playing, and driving, you'd think the button is almost a safer alternative. I mean, do we ban texting too because of the idiots who are going to be idiots regardless? No. Because only one seat is occupied by a driver. However, some speed cap pokémon still slip through, so it's worth it.

Middle ground: the game will only throw one ball, and if the pokémon breaks out, it flees. At first this seemed like a ridiculous feature to me, but it proves to be very useful. You have no control over the throw, so it is merely average. It only takes one slightly high level murkrow to drain you completely if you do that. It's a decent feature.
-for some reason you have to actually unscrew the botton clip, and take it off to put the botton on the bracelet. It's weird, but no big deal.
-the directions are vague--to connect the device, make sure Bluetooth is on, and open PoGo. Go to settings, and click on "pokémon go plus." Press the button on the plus, and wait for it to show up under "available devices" on the PoGo settings of the app. When it does, click on it. It should connect.

This is 100% worth it. Happy hunting!
on July 25, 2017