Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 298 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 312 reviews
on March 11, 2017
I gave this one (1) star simply because I think this product is falsely advertised. It says that the product is "by Nintendo." However, they are probably referring to "Bulk Packaging by Nintendo. " I find this deceptive and difficult to discern. In the corner of my original adapter, (the corner that is cut off) there is a depression that says "Nintendo." This adapter does not say Nintendo in that area.

Upon opening it, I find that it is lighter and feels cheaply-made. The specifications are the same as my original adapter, but it is obviously not OEM equipment made by Nintendo.

It does power my Wii, which is about the only positive thing I can say about it. I will see how long it lasts and possibly edit and add to my review.
on January 20, 2012
Unlike some other reviewers here, I did in fact receive a genuine Nintendo adapter. It works great and there is no distortion of the video output. Great price too ($9.83 at the time), which is why I gave it five stars.

Anyone who doesn't receive a genuine Nintendo adapter can and should send it back at Amazon's expense. This one is very clearly advertised as being by Nintendo.

I have no idea why my review ratings (two rows of stars to click on) are connected to the two questions: "How much fun is this game?" and "How do you rate this game overall?". This isn't a game amazon.com -- this is a power adapter!!
on February 8, 2011
1) Product received works like original AC Wii Adapter, but is not product as advertised. Bought under impression this was identical to original Nintendo adapter; manufactured by Nintendo with Nintendo issued part number RVL-002, and as pictured with Nintendo logo. However, product received was imitation, clearly in 3rd party packaging.
2) Order shipped late, only after contacting seller.
on February 12, 2011
I am not sure why some people have previously received an authentic Nintendo RVL-002 Wii AC Power Adapter, but what I received was a cheap random off-brand that says on the box it is a replacement for an original Nintendo Wii Adapter. I honestly don't mind that it isn't the real deal, but when United Integral blatantly lies by showing the image of an original Nintendo Wii AC adapter as the product image and states in the description that "This adapter is original and of Nintendo Brand", that is what they should sell, not a cheap knock off. Just know when you buy this that you won't be getting a real Nintendo Wii adapter. United Integral should not be an Amazon seller if they aren't being truthful and up front about what they are selling the buyers.
22 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2017
It is a cheap knock off. The power supply does not have the same weight as the original. The thing is dead already. It is junk. I ordered it because the description reads as if it is OEM. That is not the case. The power supply I got is not manufactured by Nintendo. Total garbage.
on March 2, 2017
The description of the item includes "This adapter is original and of Nintendo Brand." and the image provided includes the Wii logo the Nintendo website advises to verify to confirm authenticity. What I received did not have the logo, and the side of the box explicitly specified this was not manufactured, endorsed, or designed by Nintendo. This company is fraudulently advertising and should be banned from selling any product.
on March 12, 2017
Works great. Got it on time as promised..
on April 6, 2017
Works great.
on March 13, 2017
Excellent
on June 11, 2010
Purchased this items to replace the GENUINE Nintendo power supply, which was fried in a thunder storm. The item description says "Original Nintendo Wii", well, I guess "original" does not equal "genuine".

Works fine though, especially considering the price.