|Brand||RDS Industries, Inc|
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 6.3 x 10.6 inches|
|Item model number||NNS40|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NNS40|
Nintendo Switch Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Officially Licensed Nintendo Product
- Deluxe Travel Case - Durable hard shell case holds and protects Nintendo Switch
- Protect and Organize - Padded divider protects screen and zippered mesh pockets hold extra Game Cards
- 2 Game Card Cases - Each red transparent game card case holds 4 Nintendo Switch Game Cards offering dust free protection
- 2 Micro SD Card Cases - Each red transparent case holds 2 Micro SD Cards and fits in any section of the Game Card Case protecting your SD cards from dust
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Nintendo Switch Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case holds and protects the Nintendo Switch. It has a padded divider to protect the screen and a zippered mesh pocket to hold extra game cards. This Case also includes 2 red transparent game card cases, which hold 4 Nintendo Switch game cards. In addition this case includes 2 red transparent Micro SD card cases which will fit in any section of the game card cases. The Deluxe Travel Case has a durable 1680D hard shell for maximum protection and a comfortable carrying handle for easy portability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I simply used a piece of elastic (use lighter to melt ends to keep from fraying) and a few dabs of super glue to keep the game holders in place. Super glue was applied to the 2 ends as well as the center with the elastic slightly stretched. It holds the game holders while case is upside down. I usually do not write reviews, but wanted to share this idea with the community in hopes that it helps someone!
You can jam a USB-C cable inside but that's about it. It is impossible to jam an iPad 12 watt charger in there.