Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Nintendo Switch - Joy-Con (L/R)-Neon Green/Neon Pink Splatoon 2 (Japan Import)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Japanese Edition, Brand New (Package & Manual in Japanese) Region free / compatible with all Nintendo Switch systems
- The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun.
- Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip.
- They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games.
- Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Introducing Joy-Con, controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible, for use with Nintendo Switch. The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to the Joy-Con grip. They can also attach to the main console for use in handheld mode, or be shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games. Each Joy-Con has a full set of buttons and can act as a standalone controller, and each includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible.
179 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 179 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you mix/match, just sync each pair one at a time to use them as a set. I love the different color options!
They are easy to handle, fit in your hand nicely. The rumbles add to the charm of each game. Haven't had a problem with any of them not working, so far everything has been perfect.
I was going to import these myself but it was a bit of a headache to figure out and would have cost 130$ by itself. I purchased them for 150$ and while that may seem like a high price they shipped from the U.S. and I had them a couple days after the seller shipped.
While it's great that Nintendo offers colors that aren't limited to one Joy-Con or the other, alternate "color swap" options such as this pair of Green/Pink Joy-Cons can cause confusion when ordering online. This particular pair consists of a Green LEFT Joy-Con and a Pink RIGHT Joy-Con, as opposed to the Pink LEFT and Green RIGHT pair sold in North America. I'm not surprised that some customers who order the Japanese Green/Pink pair receive the American Pink/Green pair instead. Of course if it doesn't matter to you which side has which color, then this isn't even an issue. Remember Joy-Cons are region-free! I received the correct Japanese Green/Pink pair from Adler Deals.
I'm super happy that I decided to get the console with red and blue Joycons, not the grey ones. :) I'm preparing for a time when I own several multiplayer games and every player will easily be able to figure out which Joycon is theirs. For now I'm simply using the second pair of Joycons as a backup in case the first pair runs out of juice.
Nothing terribly special about these aside from the colors. Unless you want this exact color set for Joycons, I'd wait until those release. But a like mine and didn't mind paying. (Wanted a certain color scheme and these did it perfectly)