& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Take your game sessions up a notch with the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.
- Includes motion controls, HD rumble, built-in amiibo functionality, and more.
- Comes with charging cable (USB-C to USB-A)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Freedom to Have Fun. Wherever. Whenever
The Pro Controller can be used when the Nintendo Switch is either docked or undocked.
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
Take your game sessions up a notch with the Pro Controller. Includes motion controls, HD rumble, built-in amiibo functionality, and more.
- Nintendo Switch is designed to go wherever you do, transforming from home console to portable system in a snap. So you get more time to play the games you love, however you like
Take your game sessions up a notch with the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Includes motion controls, HD rumble, built-in amiibo functionality, and more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Much wider grip and fee. With the joycons, your palms are forced to be closer together. This isn't a bad thing necessarily of course. But it's a subjective con for me. With the Pro Controller, I get that pleasant feeling of having my palms spaced further apart.
- Solid build construction. Nowhere does it feel they cheaped out.
- Excellent battery life. Haven't had to charge it once. The joycons ran out of juice every few days and required constantly placing them back in the dock.
- Bigger buttons and joystick. Left joycon's joystick was way too damn prone to accidental down presses, triggering accidental crouches.
- Joycon controllers no longer need to be removed or reinstalled each time to play a game in docked mode when you can just pick up the Pro controller and start playing!
- The d-pad is definitely not without issues. I found it to be imprecise, at least initially. Pressing up on the d-pad sometimes triggered left or right presses. I find that the PS4's dualshock controller's semi-separation of the d-pad's directional keys is superior (see comparison pic below). After over a week of using it, it seems to have improved. But I still get the rare mispress.
- No 3.5mm jack. If you want to use headphones in the living room while playing in docked TV mode, your options are (1) get a really long 3.5mm audio cable for your wired headphones or (2) get a 3.5mm bluetooth transmitter along with bluetooth headphones. Again, PS4's dualshock controller gets it right on this mark as you can plug 3.5mm headphones into its 3.5mm jack.
Both cons warrant docking a star in my book as a result.
-Perfect button feel, with large face buttons
-Fingers lay right on the triggers
-Analog sticks are catchy and never want to leave the thumbs
-Not the best D-pad, it's easy to hit multiple angles with one press accidentally. Easy to avoid over time though.
-The triggers are all digital, which isn't necessarily a con but can hinder its virtual console capability
-A little expensive. Although you are paying extra for the HD rumble and gyro controls.
I only wish it had ZR+ZL analog triggers like the gamecube controller, but that isn't enough to take a star away from what is the best controller I've tried. Battery life is fantastic, Amiibo functionality is flawless, motion controls work without issues, and the rumble is indeed a step above regular rumble on other controllers.
The price is high, but so was the other controller's on release, and they have less features.
Most recent customer reviews
The first time i took it out of the package and held it i naturally gripped it and it felt great.Read more
Realized it's missing a screw to secure it properly.
Unacceptable and will be returning it for a refund.