Other Sellers on Amazon
PDP Gaming Super Mario Bros Wired Fight Pad Controller: Mario GameCube Inspired - Nintendo Switch
|List Price:||$24.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
Order it now.
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||14.88 Ounces|
About this item
- GameCube inspired Pro Controller designed for the Nintendo Switch
- Compatible with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game
- Change out the C stick for a full size stick with the detachable stick design
- 10 foot USB cable provides plenty of room to play with ease
- Officially licensed by Nintendo
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Nintendo Switch Legend of Zelda Link GameCube Style Wired Fight Pad Pro Controller
Pick your favorite character and challenge your friends (and enemies!) with this GameCube inspired Pro Controller. Customize your gaming style by playing with the traditional C-Stick or swap it out for a full-size stick with the innovative detachable design. The 10 foot USB cable gives you plenty of room to play and ensures you stay connected during crucial battle moments.
Gear up for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch with the Wired Fight Pad Pro. Pick your favorite character and challenge your friends (and enemies) with this GameCube inspired Pro Controller. Customize your gaming style by playing with the traditional c-stick or swap it out for a full-size stick with the innovative detachable design. The 10 foot USB cable gives you plenty of room to play and ensures you stay connected during crucial battle moments.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quaility: overall good build quality
Front buttons: little stiff but nothing else
Back buttons: good buttons BUT, the locations is just off, these buttons are way too close to the palm, so i cant press them with my fingertips (and i have small hands)
Sticks: Here is my mayor complain, the main stick just bounces back when you move the stick to one side and then let go. This makes my character turns the other side way too often :(
I would go Hori for smash bross, its smaller and the build quality is not that good, but it gets the job done better then this one.
Before this, it was a good controller. My only issue with it was that the home, + - and capture buttons were so small they were hard to press, and they're all too close to the ridge of the plastic. This made it difficult to pause or get out of games, but that's a small issue really.
- The button layout and inputs do accurately mimic a normal GameCube controller
- Buttons work as intended
- Comfortable to grip
- Looks nice
- It's very affordable compared to a 1st party controller
- I've held a real GameCube controller before, and this feels noticeably different in the hand. It's a bit larger (which I like), but it's light and the weight distribution also feels a bit strange.
- This controller will definitely not get you the level of sensitivity and accuracy that an actual Nintendo controller would. It's enough since I'm a pretty casual player, but if you like to play more competitively with friends, this controller will likely get in your way.