Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on October 5, 2016
This Wii points car worked perfectly. I claimed it and it let me buy what I wanted with it.
on September 9, 2016
It was great, n I will buy more. Thank you😁
on March 20, 2013
I purchased this product already knowing what I would do with it. The package came within the time amazon said it would, and the card was easily usable. And the games I got, Majora's mask and Ocarina of Time are stunningly beautiful. As a suggestion, have a coin ready to scratch the code out.
on July 7, 2013
Thank you and I like it very much and it work very good for me and we what more of them
on July 4, 2013
For people like me, who live in Central America this is the only way to download classic games from the virtual console.
A journey back to your childhood. All the classic Mario games, plus Capcom, Konami & Square Enix classics like Street Fighter, Megaman, Castlevania, Contra, Graduis & Final Fantasy. Oh it's all so great!
Also there are cool new games for Wiiware. All the games are stored in your console (you probably would need a memory card also) and you don't have to change game discs, just choose, play and enjoy!
on May 4, 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 22, 2014
My now 10 year old grandson looks forward to receiving one of these cards every birthday and Christmas. He loves them!
on August 22, 2010
2000 Wii points should be $20, if you buy online on Wii Channel or even at Wal Mart you'll pay less - ?
33 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 8, 2015
20 dollars on Wii shopping. DO NOT BUY
on December 28, 2012
2000 points is $20 worth of games. If this card is priced more than $20 then you are being ripped off.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.