Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pink Sleeve Silicone Skin Case for Nintendo Wii Fit
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 29, 2011
The cover shipped is a smooth gel style cover. The picture shows impressions for your feet which would provide better grip. I wish vendors would match the correct picture with the actual item being sold!

The cover does fit and was simple to put on the Wii Fit board. The gel 'nubs' on the bottom fit into the screw holes giving the impression that they will keep the cover from slipping. Time will tell! Given the inaccurate picture issue I will be returning this cover if it slips around during use. Any slipping is simply unsafe. But for under five dollars....well, we'll see.
on December 12, 2012
I received this skin the other day,GREAT PRODUCT!! ....It FITS Perfectly you don't have to pull on it at all to put it on So no fear of tearing it....it has little nubs that fit in the little holes on the back of the balance board So it's stays on the board securely!!
on October 10, 2012
This wii fit board cover looks and feels exactly how I expected it to from the pictures and description/reviews. I am more than happy with my purchase. It was a great buy at a great price, and I highly recommend it. It also shipped in good time.
on February 17, 2013
I purchased this product for my daughter and she loves it. It was delivered on time and in perfect condition. I like how it fits on the Wii Fit Board, with the nubs and the holes for the legs. The feel of this when using the board is nice. The design of this pad helps when using the Board. I would highly recommend this to anyone who uses their Wii Fit Board at all.
on July 24, 2012
I was expecting just a plain silicone cover, this cover has little bumps like on part where you put your feet to help you keep from slipping, Great cover otherwise. Made to fit not too small or large.
on December 4, 2012
I am really glad I purchased this with the Wii balance board. I wasn't sure I would need it, but it was only $5 so why not. The first workout session I did not use it and found I had a little difficulty keeping my foot placement in the right areas (no shoes, just socks for the workout). I wasn't slipping off the board, just floating around the board because I wasn't looking at my feet, but at the tv screen.

For my second workout I put on the skin. Still no shoes, just socks for the workout. It worked much better. There are little bumps or traction grips in the foot placement areas. I had an easy time feeling when I was floating off the boxes (the sensors) and could easily make the adjustments without having to look down.

The skin slides easily onto the board and is held in place by snug plugs. They are not metal but the same material as the skin.

Overall I am happy with the accessory and glad I splurged the extra $5.
on February 10, 2009
Works great and keeps the wii fit nice and clean looking as well as giving some added padding
on March 30, 2011
I had been looking for a pink Wii cover for a long time, but I just couldn't justify spending twenty to thirty dollars on a piece of plastic. Then, I went to amazon (I should have looked here sooner) I found this awesome cover at a great price. The cover fits my Wii perfectly and I love the color. Side note: it does tend to attract a lot of pet hair, but is easily removed with a lint brush. Great product for a great price.
on February 10, 2012
I love the cover it's self, easy to put on, it fits prefect, and great color but the seller didn't seem to notice a black smudge of something on it. It cleaned right off but it's something you should look at before shipped an item.
on November 16, 2011
Many people and many reviews said that the anti-slip pad is not worth the money and that their socks stuck to it. I have found this to be an awesome product. I use it with all my exercise games and I think its awesome. My socks never stick to it and for anyone who is using a weight loss program or the Wii Sports Resort (I think that is the right one)you know center of balance and placement of feet on the board is important. Before I got the anti-slip grip foot pad, I never managed to get on the right place on the board - now with the bumps on the pad, I find it every time! Plus, its pink - need I say more?! Love this!