Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 401 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 435 reviews
on August 26, 2015
I was trying to find a new one in the store and the clerk laughed saying how many years ago did we sale the Wii with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. Anyone I found one on Amazon with all the original packaging, parts etc. I am having fun getting some exercise with my Wii Sports. I love the bowling but I am trying the other games. Plus I have family members giving me their old games for free. Helps with the stress after works as well.
on December 27, 2016
In the description of the counsel it never said that it was used, it was scratched and the games were also scratched.
on December 15, 2016
Kind of super frustrated that this machine lasted less than 1 full year. It just died the other day on me. So annoying
on March 23, 2017
This was purchased for the senior center that I manage and they are very happy with the product. Wii bowling is a big hit!
on February 25, 2015
My husband has a neurological disorder and needed a way to get a little exercise during the long winter months. A local university was conducting a study to see if using the Nintendo helped improve physical ability and mood. That's how we were introduced to the Nintendo and bought our own. We both use it to "get up off the chair and do something." Lots of fun.
on April 30, 2016
This is one of my most favorite purchases. The only downside is that the exterior box it was shipped in was very large and there was only a small scrap of paper used as packing material. The Wii box itself wss packed very well so that probably saved any possible damages. The stand that comes with the Wii is stylish and does eliminate the possibility of knocking over the game console if you stand it upright.
on October 7, 2016
This is a fun system. I love the old WII Sport games and help me to exercise more than I usually do. The range of motions are a fun workout. I'm retired and I recommend this to retired folks to do something fun and stay active. Of course young people would love it too. The shipping was quick and arrived on the first day of the range given.
on March 10, 2017
Wonderful product and honestly great customer service....we had a small problem and the seller fixed it right away he was wonderful and my kids are happy
on December 31, 2012
I have never ever used a Wii. So this was a completely new experience for me. It was fairly easy to set up although I am challenged when it comes to this stuff. The instruction book was actually well written. Most of the time these manuals are awful. The fact that it can be connected to Wireless Internet Connection is great and I liked that feature. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to get off the couch! It's great exercise and time sure flies. It's nice to have some wholesome games, too. I am surprised, but I love the boxing.
on March 7, 2017
Bought a Wii a few years ago for my Mom who just retired and I fell in love with it too. Finally bit the bullet and bought one for myself. Easy to set-up and I'm having a blast!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.