Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eastvita Nintendo Wii Wheel - PINK
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on September 13, 2011
I bought this wheel because I thought my 5 yr old daughter would love it. And she does love it. I knew it wasn't original Nintendo product, but the price was certainly right. We haven't used it a great deal, so I don't know about how it will hold up. But its definitely not as well constructed as the Nintendo Wii wheel. It does seem to function just fine and my daughter is happy with it. I have no regrets, but just want everyone to know that there is a significant difference in build quality.
on December 12, 2009
This is essentially a copy of the Nintendo wheel. It lacks the Nintendo and Wii logos, since it is apparently not authorized by Nintendo. However, it functions identically to the Nintendo wheel. It has the same B button on the back, and it positions the remote above the center for easier operation of the buttons. This is a good choice if you are looking for a pink wheel.
on June 25, 2011
There are other pink wheels out there, but this is the only one that matches the sleek Nintendo design.

Works just like the OEM brand, but for a fraction of the price.
on February 10, 2010
Looked at all the reviews for all of the other pink Wii wheels and even tho this one only had 1 it was just what I was looking for! Its pink, it works, AND THE B BUTTON WORKS LIKE THE ORIGINAL WII WHEEL! This was for my 6 year old impatient daughter so the last thing I needed was to buy a wheel that wasnt going to work right. This one is just like the original!
on December 25, 2012
I purchased this product because my very young daughter recently got into MarioKart Wii and wanted a pink steering wheel. Much to my surprise, it is a junky knockoff. The plastic was molded improperly such that the remote controller does not fit properly into the wheel. You basically have to jam the remote into the wheel, and once it's in there, the left (trigger) button on the remote does not depress properly.
on February 23, 2016
Works as advertised, however, I had to disassemble the wheel and take out the purple IR blast filter in order for my wii remote to register properly. With it in, the cursor jumped around and would disappear from the screen. After I took it out, it worked great. Seemed the purple filter was a bit too dark to allow the full signal of the IR to register with the wii.
on April 2, 2015
This racing wheel makes it easier to "control" your racing vehicle in Mario Kart 8, literally expanding the grip of the controller. It gives you a simulated sense of a turning radius visually and gives you a better feel when you race especially on turns. I highly recommend getting one (or two) for added fun. It is a great buy considering it is not an official brand for Nintendo.The fit is fine withe the Wii U controller. This review is a copy of a review I had done for the Mario & Luigi Racing Wheel versions which I both have as well.
on March 13, 2014
I guess it's because we have a gel casing thingy on our remotes that are really hard to take off, but to use this steering wheel we have to shove it in and then really work hard to get it out. Our daughters don't want to play without the steering wheel, so it's a pain. I wouldn't recommend it if you have those gel casings and want to keep them. Otherwise cute and fine as far as I can tell. Pink rules in our house!!! :)
on November 2, 2014
Inexpensive? Yes. Pink?Yes. Fit wii remote?Yes. Functions properly? Yes functions perfectly. So what else is there to say? If you want a pink wheel to play racing games this is it. I use it to play wii mario cart and had no problems.
on December 26, 2011
Bought this for playing mario kart on the wii. It's very basic so it works fine for the actual game, but the only hang up is the fact that the controller doesn't fit perfectly in this wheel. This ends up blocking the front sensor on the controller so when managing the menus, I have to pop the controller out to select the on-screen options and then put the controller back into the wheel to play the game. This is a bit annoying, but manageable. May be worth shelling out $ for the authentic nintendo wheel. I'm sure my kids (7, 5) would get frustrated on having to take out the controller everytime.