Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on June 20, 2013
My seven year old daughter says the graphics are good and the game is fun. I'm not sure how it compares to either games of similar content but I haven't heard any complaints from her about it.
on May 1, 2013
A really good sequel to the original Nintendogs. Even though the dogs are no longer visible on the bottom screen (which I sort of preferred) it's still very fun just like the original games. I'm loving it.
on July 10, 2016
I do like this game however I honestly like the Nintendogs for the original DS better.
on November 7, 2016
I like taking care of animals in my life and on a game.
on January 7, 2014
If you played the previous nitendogs and liked it you will still like it especially in the 3D feature. For people who never played any previous nitendogs might love it. However, Its a whole new experience in 3D. I will continue to play to see what new features they added.
on February 13, 2017
My daughter loves this game!
on July 9, 2015
My daughter asked for this for Christmas. The same item was $10 more at the store. Was thrilled to save that money especially at Christmas.
on December 10, 2012
Like others have reviewd the 3 different Nintendogs + Cats are the same. You will start with different dog breeds but through game play you will be able to unlock the other breeds. Nintendogs + Cats features a lot of the 3DS capabilities. Once you name your dog you can call him/her with the microphone. Your dog/cat will learn to recognize you using the camera. The 3D graphics are a nice touch. Although there are no real objectives in this game you can train your dog and put them in competitions. The interactions with your dog or cat is fun as well. My daugther loves to try and get them to do silly things and just laughs at them. Nintendgos + Cats is a fun game but I would recommend getting it on sale. I think we spent $12 on it, I would not buy it for more than $20.
on January 28, 2013
el vendedor muy responsable el producto llego sin detalles sellado nuevo excelente producto llego en la fecha acordada se lo recomiendo 100%
on July 16, 2015
I grew up playing nintendogs, the game today is much more well developed then it used to be with much more interactions and things.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.