$ 99 $59.99 Save $17.00 (28%)
& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Master every fighting style – learn the flow of combat and move with precision. Unleash combinations of attacks and dodges specific to a range of authentic samurai weapons, including polearms, katanas and axes.
- Explore a fantastical and dark vision of 16th century Japan – fight alongside and against legendary heroes and villains of the Sengoku period.
- Face brutal and grotesque enemies – standalone against skilled samurai, vile beasts, and demons known as the yokai.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ready your blade for the countless battles of a land torn apart by civil war.
Master every fighting style
Learn the flow of combat and move with precision. Unleash combinations of attacks and dodges specific to a range of authentic samurai weapons, including polearms, katanas and axes.
Explore a fantastical and dark vision of 16th century Japan – fight alongside and against legendary heroes and villains of the Warring States period.
Face brutal and grotesque enemies – stand alone against skilled samurai, vile beasts, and demons known as the yokai.
When a human is transformed into a demon by the power of Amrita, the result is a Yoki, a hightly agressive being whose body is 20-30% larger than a normal human.
Onryoki is a giant red demon born from the amassment of vengeful spirits. Half its face is a burning flame of anger, while the other half is warped by rancor. Countless spirits give it an eerie appearance, and horrendous voices emit from its body. Most would want to avert their eyes from this horrid demon.
Hitotsume-Oni is a large demon that only has one eye located in the center of its face It is said that Hitostume-Oni with two eyes were once human or entity that was affected and consumed by negative emotions of humans. One-eyed Hitotsume-Oni, on the other hand, are the reincarnation of the violent tendencies belonging to the mountain gods and spirits.
Onyudo is a huge Yokai that appears to be a novice monk. Having been unable to sever the worldly desires, these monks in training monks betrayed their disciplines and fallen deep in the nadir. They collect the skulls of their victims and wear them across their shoulders like a rosary. If you do not want to be part of their collection, its best to not get close to them.
Ready your blade – grueling encounters await around every corner of a vast land ravaged by civil war.
To triumph you’ll need patience, to learn where each foe – human or demon – is strong, and when to strike at their weaknesses.
Embrace the way of the samurai to master the deep, rewarding combat system and relish every hard-fought victory
Pre-order Nioh and receive:
- Bloody Grave Dynamic Theme Instant Reward
- Nioh Armor to wear in-game, inspired by the ancient Nioh statues that stand guard at temples across Japan
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Amazing and highly technical combat
- High level of customization (armor, weapons, skills, magic, attributes) which leads to replay value
- Lots of content (50-80 hr game depending on your pace and how many side missions you want to tackle)
- Good co-op system (PVP coming soon)
- New game plus adds new difficulty and new weapon rarity
- Sometimes it feels like too much loot. Others may like this, but I feel like it dilutes the significance of certain items. It also leads to spending a lot of time managing your inventory.
Overall, the game is amazing. While this game may take inspiration from Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Omnimusha, and Ninja Gaiden... the concepts were all melded together to create a masterpiece on its own. If you enjoyed any of those games and enjoy rewarding and complex combat systems, you'll love this game.
In conclusion, Nioh stands strong on its own, which is absolutely fantastic for the genre. It proves that FROMSOFTWARE isn't alone in the craft, and there is still room to grow. I find myself loving Nioh, above the rest of the feelings. I am challenged, rewarded, and impressed, but above all I simply love the game.
Nioh is a critical must purchase for every playstation collection.