|Price:||$25.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Nippies Skin are designed in the USA BY WOMEN at a women owned and operated business. We have been making nipple covers for 14 years. 95% of the other brands are cheap knock-offs of Nippies Skin. People who know nothing about Nipple Covers see the success of this product and want to take our ideas and business BUT the product is NOT THE SAME.
- EXCLUSIVE ultra-thin Invisifeel (TM) silicone with a UNIQUE matte finish won't reflect light through clothing. Tapered edges blend seamlessly into skin for the smoothest coverage possible without ridges or bumps. WE DESIGN, WEAR AND TEST OUR PRODUCTS EXTENSIVELY.
- MANY OPTIONS. TWO SIZES: Size One for Cup Size A-D is 3.25" / Size 2 is for Cup Size DD and larger 4.25" and is also great for nursing mothers! TWO VERSIONS: Wear the hypoallergenic ADHESIVE version in place of a bra for fail-proof coverage. Also available in a NON-ADHESIVE version on another listing. THREE COLORS: semi-transparent colors (Light, Medium Dark) blend into multiple skin tones.
- 1 pair per pack. Washable and reusable in a chic travel-size faux-crocodile compact that keeps Nippies Skin clean and protected. Nippies Skin celebrity fans include Rachel Zoe, Rihanna, Jennifer Aniston, Giuliana Rancic, Lady Gaga, Gabrielle Union, Taraji P. Henson and MANY MORE! We cover all the top celebrities who ONLY WEAR NIPPIES SKIN.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001PU9A9Q
- Item model number: NNAD0L1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 16, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was surprised when I went through my Amazon orders to see when I bought these... September 18, 2009! Almost a year I've had them! The same pair! And I wear them at least once a week, during the summer probably 3-4 times a week. They have no tears, blemishes or discoloration, still look brand new and the sticky comes back after every rinse. They are easy to take care of. I rinse them with cool water at night before I go to bed, shake the water off and let them air dry. Only irritation I have is that at night when they are drying my cat sometimes gets on the counter and I have to pick off a hair or two from the adhesive. A couple times I got lazy and didn't rinse them after taking them off. After a few wears, they lost some of the adhesive, I noticed the thinnest part on the outside wouldn't stick as good, but after a rinse, the sticky was back. I still have the hard plastic backing they came in and keep them stored on those, and in the box it comes with. The box is convenient for traveling too. And on long plane rides, I ALWAYS wear them. - so comfortable.Read more ›
HOWEVER BE AWARE: If you have light skin, but dark nipples (say, camel to brown), I recommend you opt for the MEDIUM color- ESPECIALLY if you plan to wear WHITE COLORED CLOTHING. Otherwise, the darkness of the nip will still be visible through the white clothing. I have a white cotton dress that I was hoping would work well with the light colored nippies. NOPE! My nips are too dark, and you can see the darkness even with the dress on! So although the nippies match my skin, they don't match my nipple color. Going to Medium colored nippies solved the issue. Hope this wasn't too TMI.
I do have to say they are nice and soft and you can't feel like you have them on at all. They would be great for someone who doesn't like to wear a bra and wears loose fitting clothing. But if you are wearing anything clingy they are quite noticeable. Unfortunately for me they will be gong back.
Comfort: They're extremely comfortable -- so comfortable, in fact, that I occasionally forget to take them off before going to sleep because I forget they're there. I was afraid that the adhesive might irritate my skin, but it hasn't at all. They stay on very well and are easy to wash after use (I use plain old soap and water).
Coverage: The coverage they provide is remarkably good, given how extremely thin they are. I can wear a form-fitting white tee-shirt with just the Nippies underneath, and my nipples aren't visible. I recently tried one other brand of nipple covers (Spicy Spot) because they were less expensive, and although they were thicker than Nippies, they were almost completely transparent and my nipples were quite visible under light-colored shirts. So in terms of how well they do their job, Nippies have definitely been worth the money for me. I love not having to worry about bra straps showing!
Lifespan: As I said, I wore my first pair almost every day for 3+ months, so my estimate is that they've lasted about 100 wears. They have just now gotten to the point where enough of the adhesive has worn away that I can't wear them with looser shirts (though they're still fine with more form-fitting shirts, which hold them in place). I just ordered my second pair.
It definitely took a little while to get used to not wearing a bra (I felt naked at first!) but I've come to trust the Nippies and I am so much more comfortable every day now.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These worked great. I have some off the shoulder tops that are very form fitting. They have a built in bra but I don't like the high beams showing through. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by CarolAnne
These do the trick masking your nipples, which is what I wanted. They are very comfortable and it is really easy to forget that you have them on. Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Jessica McCollum
These are one of the best nips out there I think, I am a male and I get them for my wife. But I am incredibly picky and spoil her, so I do not buy her sh!t. Read morePublished 1 day ago by aj
Fantastic product! Smooth, sticky. Even on a hot day, I did not fear they would come off. They stayed in place and the box was very nicePublished 1 day ago by gravitas
These are wonderful! Being large busted, I do not need additional padding. Therefore, these do just the trick under my minimizing bras.Published 1 day ago by ALH
Absolutely love these Nipple covers!. I can now wear cute summer tops without a bra and not feel uncomfortable about my nipples showing. I got the thinner ones and they are great. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Claudia
So far I've used these three times with bras that make me feel somewhat "exposed". These work well in covering areas that you don't want to be so prominent. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jofannie