Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 425 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 436 reviews
on August 7, 2015
Wow! Okay, ladies, let's be real. Boobs don't need bras, boobs need nippies by Bristol 6. Bras cause premature atrophy- nippies cause comfort. I'm 5' 4" B cup and just bought these. I've been anti bra for years but I work in a professional setting. Nipples are just not part of that haha. So I would layer endlessly. Not anymore. I bought the medium color and honestly, unless you are very fair white, medium is the way to go. They matched my skin almost perfect, AND they passed the paper thin white tank test. If you've ever thought about getting them do it because you'll be satisfied like me.
review image
on December 7, 2016
I started trying to go bra free more frequently for the past year and these were my attempt to keep it from being obvious in terms of nipping, shape, and see through issue of thin/light colored clothes. These are fantastic at addressing nipping (will not show if you are cold), and they ever so subtly shape so that it wouldn't be obvious you are braless in a professional setting. However, these FAIL in the opaque/see-through department. I am white with medium-darkish nipples and they completely show through when wearing white or any light-colored clothing. I tried both the light and medium Nippies and had the same issue with both. So unless you have incredibly light-colored nipples, expect them to show. I purchase 2 sets so I could alternate them, hoping the adhesive would last a little longer. I have had them for roughly 10 months now and they're still kicking (I wash them after each use and let them air dry), though of course they are less sticky than first wear. I LOVE the carrying case these come with - so easy to travel with them. Hopefully one day they will figure out how to make the adhesive more durable and how to make them truly opaque!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 3, 2015
These things are a NECESSITY for a wardrobe. I'm a petite size 6 / 8 with large chest. I like a seamless look with fitted and form fitting shirts, dresses, shirts. And I've always had a "headlight" problem even with light padded bras. These do not cause any reflection in photos if you are concerned with sheerer type of shirts. They are very matte and opaque. I can easily slip these inside any bra. They seem to melt onto your skin once your own body warms them up. I always forget that I'm wearing them because they stay put even after I am changing out of my clothes. And I must admit that I've accidentally even worn them to bed a few times and they didn't get dislodged. They could be worn without a bra if you aren't concerned about support and under more form fitted clothes. (I don't know how it would be under looser clothes without the confines of a bra, though.) Although I haven't tried it yet, I feel that these would work for a bikini. I'll give an update after I go to St. Maartin. ;)
on January 5, 2017
These things are the freaking bomb. Well endowed chested ladies, fear not the backless dress. The cups on these are much larger, so you don't feel like you have tiny stickers on your nips. You're covered, it looks natural, and you can even wear them so you have a little lift. I love them.
on February 13, 2017
Love these so far. I looked at a lot of reviews before ordering and they seem to be as good as these things get.

They arrived in a small, unassuming black box, kept in shape by stiff plastic discs, with flexible pieces of plastic covering their sticky sides.

My breasts are small (cup A) so the nippies pretty much covered half the boob, which was fine. I have medium skin tone (ordered the medium color) so you could vaguely see the darker color of the areolas/nipples through them. They don't feel absurdly thick and not so thin you would rip them when you pull them off your skin. The stickiness doesn't cause pain when removing the nippies either. But it's definitely a good stick! I noticed tiny bits of the sticky substance stayed on my skin- not much but something to be careful. One day they accumulated a small amount of moisture as well- maybe from sweating. It wasn't enough to affect the hold.

I've wore them all day several times and they were very secure and comfortable.

Not yet sure how well they retain their stickiness after washing ( the instructions say you can wash them. ) I'd guess as long they were kept free of dust and pet hair they'd last awhile without needing to be washed.

Overall I am happy with the product and would recommend if you hate wearing bras as much as I do but your family squeals in horror when your nips say hello.
on April 30, 2017
I started going bra-less a few months ago, and although I've become pretty comfortable with my nipples being noticeable under fabric, I recognise that there are professional situations in which that's just not appropriate. I tried using the cheap silicone covers from Wal-Mart and hated how pointy and weird they made my boobs look. These Nippies are MAGIC! They are very thin and the adhesive is just strong enough to stick, but not painful to remove. They blend seamlessly with the rest of my breast and aren't visible through white shirts, either. The best part? They hide my (healing) nipple piercings without irritating them! 110% worth every penny and I couldn't recommend them more! I did find that my nipples got a little itchy by the end of the day, but I think it's just because they tend to get dry pretty easily. I keep them in the plastic cups that they were packaged in order to help them keep their shape. I'd also like to mention that I think these are most effective in hiding the nipple in white or light colored shirts if you match the Nippies to your actual nipple color rather than skin color. I have dark nipples and went a shade darker than my skin tone and it looks perfect!
on May 13, 2015
I have used several brands of these silicone "pasties," and these are the best; they are thinner around the edges, so they taper to your shape, as opposed to making it look like you have huge nipples when wearing pale-colored tops (ahem, ladies, you know what I mean!). Nippies cost more, but in my opinion they are completely worth it.
on February 22, 2017
These are AMAZINGGGGG. I bought them because I was going on a two week cruise and had a few tops and dresses that would've shown my bra straps. I find strapless bras to be annoying and tend to slip down, forcing me to constantly readjust myself. These nipple covers worked like magic! The seam was barely perceptible, my nipples and areolas remained camouflaged and the adhesive remained strong after sweating in them (due to the warm weather), and wearing them nearly every day for hours on end (it's possible I only wore an actual bra two or three times the entire trip!). I was afraid the adhesive would start to weaken with multiple uses, but nope! They're still as strong as the moment they came out of the box!

These were a really great investment and I highly recommend them!

Side note, I did not feel they offered any extra support, so I dont recommend them as a replacement for a strapless or stick-on bra, especially if you need the extra support. I have breast implants that stay perky and need minimal support anyway (and generally use bras for the purpose of concealing my nipples), so that's why I personally replaced my bra use with them, or if you're naturally small, then these would be a great replacement.
on November 19, 2016
I was looking for something to wear around the house for modesty around my sons without having to wear a bra. I bought these "pasties" with that in mind. I have been SO pleasantly surprised! They work so very well that I have been able to wear them out of the house! I am pregnant and bras just are so restricting in the area under by breasts and above my belly. These nippies are amazing! I have complete modest coverage! Being free from wearing a bra even away from the house is fantastic! Just for your reference for your purcahse, I used the medium color. It is darker than my untanned skin, but lighter than the aereola. I have complete coverage. As for size, I am a 34DDD and the size 2 works great. I was really skeptical at these being a viable option, and I am truly impressed with how great they work!! I should also note that today we wore them to a local national park. My husband, our 7 children and I walked around for hours. At times I was carrying and holding our 2 year old and 3 year old. Even with all of that activity, these nippies stayed in place and performed amazingly! I am quite modest and don't like to be revealing. It was quite freeing to have the modesty of a bra with the freedom of no bra!
on August 23, 2017
Pros:
I love the ease of use and the functionality of these. I was 34C size and they fit perfectly, did their job well and as I need minimal support, they were perfect! I could wear a tshirt with no bra and had no nipples show through. I didn't have to go running or anything in it - but was nice to walk outside the house and meet with people without a pesky bra.
They are easy to wash - and dry. And regain their 'stickiness' right away, after that!

Cons:
Unfortunately, one summer day I did stay in them from morning till late evening.. and when I did peal them off, there was a weird, unfamiliar odor - I guess it was sweat+adhesive. And my nipples were dry, chappy and pealing a bit. It was not hurting, but was very itchy for 2-3 days after. This is why I took away one star from the rating. Since I am an expectant mother - I am a little more careful about that area and I have put my beloved nippies away for now. I may pull them out again once I am done with the baby and nursing and everything.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.