Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 455 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 481 reviews
on October 14, 2014
I've tried several different nipple covers and they all leave an odd shape to the breast or show through. These Nippies are AMAZING!! I wore a red fitted jersey gown and you couldn't see them at all! I bought the adhesive ones too and gave them to my daughter for her black gown. We were both very pleased!

They also don't irritate or itch, I didn't feel like I was wearing anything at all. Finally!!!
review image
on September 7, 2016
What a great product! We lived in Germany for three years and several locals didn't wear bras so I decided when in Rome... Now we are back to living in the US and I prefer to go braless. Most of the time I don't care if my nipples show, especially since they used to show through my bra anyway. But sometimes I want them hidden and Nippies have been perfect! I do tend to have very dry skin so to solve the problem of them popping off I get my skin and the nippies damp before applying. Once I learned that trick I don't think they have ever spontaneously popped off. I've used them over and over again and them still work as well as when they were brand new. I do notice a very slight ring where the silicone ends and my skin begins, but I think you would have to either be looking for it or staring at my boobs to notice it.
on May 27, 2017
Originally bought the larger size and that was a mistake for me. 36DD and the larger ones covered the nipples, and then flared out at the sides and peeled up off the skin because of excess material. You really just need these as nipple covers, not entire breast coverings. So just literally measure your nipples with a ruler and find the best one. For someone with olive skin, the lightest color option was selected. Also bought the non-adhesive because of sensitive skin. Allergic to band aids and all adhesives, so this was a dream. Just kind of sticks to your skin and forget about it. No glue or anything. Would suggest using on clean skin, and lotion on skin right after removing the nippies because they can be a little dry after.

These things are amazing for someone that doesn't like bras, but doesn't want people to see their nipples poking thru a top. Used for someone that has had a breast lift and does not "need" a bra. Some thinner shirts will show the nippies thru the fabric, in that case you can just wear one of those camisoles with built in shelf, or a light bralette. Works with almost any top with a pattern, most dresses, etc.

Have worn them ~35 times in humid Florida, and still good. Every 3-4 times, rinse them in water, let them dry on Paper towels, then put away.
on October 13, 2015
Before buying this, I bought a pair of the very cheap ones that you can find here on amazon and on other online stores too. That cheaper pair was shipped from China, cost just a few dollars, didn't come in any box, was adhesive and one color option only. They were also smaller than this (not too much smaller, just a little) and especially the edges are a bit visible.
This ones, brand Nippies, are of course much more expensive, but they are wonderful. I tested them "to the limit", wearing them with a non-padded bra and very light tank. It got very cold, yet they showed absolutely nothing.
I also love that they have no adhesive: easier to wash. They do not move one bit whether your skin is dry or wet from sweat. So the adhesive is not really needed.
Overall, very highly recommended
on October 2, 2015
I've been waiting on doing a review until I could wear these a while under different circumstances, and honestly because I thought I wouldn't like them. The first time I wore them they felt SO WEIRD, like the air circulation was cut off from my breasts and they were suffocating! It reminded me of when I had to wear leak guards while nursing my babies. But after a while I got used to the feeling and was VERY impressed at how they just disappeared under even my thinnest t-shirt. I have a small cup size and a severe skin sensitivity, so I don't NEED support and prefer going braless as often as possible. But let's face it...Going braless in public hasn't been appropriate since 1976. And maybe not even then, ha! So I decided to try these as an alternative to wearing a bra while taking my kids to school or something. It has worked GREAT for that purpose! I've popped these babies on to go get the mail (seems like a neighbor is ALWAYS out there and wants to talk), go to the grocery store, and I've even worn them with a spaghetti strap dress to church! I take them off when I get home and just quickly wash them and set them out to dry. I think I'll be using these for a LONG time.
on July 21, 2015
I've worn these nipple covers in several casual outfits where bra straps and backs and cups couldn't be hidden, and these stayed put very well; never did I have a blinding headlight moment. So this week, I thought I'd really put these suckers to the test. I wore them under a thin workout top that had a cool open back and a built-in shelf bra (WHY do they make workout tops with thin shelf bras? Do designers think we just walk around the gym looking cute?), which normally I would pair with a sports bra which ruins the look, but does the job of keeping the outline of the girls out of sight. This workout consisted of a high-intensity cardio circuit (HIIT), so for 40 minutes, I did jumping jacks, burpees, mountain climbers, squat jumps, etc., and body heat and sweat poured out from nearly every pore...and these nipple covers STILL STAYED PERFECTLY PUT. I still had to peel them off me in the locker room post-workout, despite the sweat my body produced that you'd think would make these things slide off.
I can now wear the currently fashionable workout tops without having to double-up on sports bras! (Note: all outfits still had a shelf bra, usually built-in, that keeps the nipple covers flat against my body. I've never worn these in loose tops that had zero support.)
I'm now so in love with these that I'm going to order another set for home outfits and keep the current set with my gym stuff.
on May 16, 2015
These are wonderful. I'm a small B cup and don't really need the support of a bra, nor do I like wearing bras. If I'm wearing a tight shirt (single-layer), I can sometimes see the shape of the product so sometimes I don't like wearing this with particular tops. If I wear it with a lose shirt, the product sometimes lifts away from my skin on the bottom and I have to constantly press them back onto my breasts throughout the day—I'm sure I look awkward at times. However, overall, I'm very pleased with this product and use it quite regularly. It's so amazing in place of a bra. I only wish they made them smaller for girls like me! I think that would solve both problems I have.
on July 27, 2016
I had purchased these before and loved them but this second time around, they weren't the same. They didn't stick to my breast and unless you are wearing a very tight garment they will fall off. Very disappointed.
on August 1, 2017
Love these hypoallergenic nipple covers. They work really well and stay on my skin even though they're non adhesive version. I use them daily, directly on skin or as bra inserts. Washable after each wear. Easy air dry. In the photos, I had no bra and my fabrics were soft, and the product covers me well. Also very importantly, it doesn't make my hypersensitive skin itch or break out in rashes. Highly recommended!
review image review image
on February 19, 2016
These are going to revolutionize my bra selection! As a 32H (UK), I try to de-emphasize my breasts at work. Selection is already limited in my size and I'd gotten very frustrated trying to find bras with enough lining to obscure my nipples without adding bulk. These Nippies are amazing! I bought the smaller size and they worked beautifully. I wore them all day yesterday (12 hours) and they were so comfortable I forgot I was wearing them. I love that they are nonadhesive and come in a discrete storage box. (They stick even without adhesive and don't hurt to take off.) I totally recommend checking these out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.