Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 136 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on October 18, 2013
Ordered them on Monday and got them on Friday! Great way to start my weekend. They are really pretty and fit snugly around my larger nipples. I've had them on for 20 minutes now comfortably under my bra. They are doing an amazing job of keeping my nipples erect. I can't wait to show them off!! I do wish there was a bit more coverage but I will be wearing them all weekend!

Update: These are really fantastic! I wear them when I go out shopping just wearing a tank top. My nipples definitely command attention. They stay on and keep my nipples hard and just sensitive enough.

Definitely buy a pair!
44 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2015
These are fantastic !! If you stretch your nipple out to put them on and take them off you don't have to bend the metal as much :) Also I have large nipples and they stay on very well
on June 12, 2016
These rings fit my wife really well and look amazing on her! She is very happy with them and how comfortable they are to wear for long periods of time. She says they make her feel sexy! The metal is pliable enough to get that perfect fit, so they are adjustable without losing their shape and so they'll stay in place. The finish is holding up well and does not leave discoloration of her skin. I wouldn't hesitate recommending these to anyone who wants to add a little extra fun . After buying these we've now bought many others to add to her collection.
on December 13, 2015
These little non-pierce rings really heightened her senses with pleasure. No pain, just extra stimulation to her nipples that kept them ever so hard for hours. Looks fantastic on your loved one. Great product, great price!
on May 29, 2015
Nice quality. Looks cute without the commitment. If you get them just right they will stay on for a decent amount of time. The material is flexible enough to open and close as needed.
on April 18, 2016
I have found better. This is not what I expected. I prefer the nipple nooses. But I found that out through trial and error.
on February 5, 2014
Very cute and sexy... Easy to adjust. Would wear them just because and look forward of getting more. Way better than getting the real piercing.
on June 12, 2015
I'm not sure how big your nipples would have to be for these to stay on. Your nips would have to stay hard as rocks too. Lets just say these are better in theory than they are in practice.
on April 12, 2015
These are high quality, and bendable and comfortable when customized as needed. My man loved them!
on September 8, 2015
We wanted to like these but they were a bit too small for my wife's nipples...if you have large nipples these will not work well. Still looking for good ones as the idea is fun and it was fun trying to get them on...