|Assembled Height||33.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||81 inches|
|Assembled Depth||32 inches|
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product’s warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from “Amazon Support” If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can’t be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Nirvana Futons Westfield Wood Futon Frame - Full Size
|Price:||$379.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Multi-positional futon easily converts into a sofa, lounger or full size futon bed
- 100% Solid heavy duty wood futon frame with finished seat and back decks built to last
- Strong, sturdy support, beautiful design to enhance the look of your room
- Exclusive 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- ★ ★ Beware of Unauthorized Sellers and Imitations. AUTHENTIC Nirvana Futons® is sold exclusively by DCG Stores. ★ ★
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Full Size Westfield futon frame welcomes you with warmth and sweetness with its casual sophistication in rich heritage finish. Its natural wood grains and vintage nature is deep in character. Generous curved arms with opposing wooden slats provide just the right amount of contrast to add interest to your bedroom or living room. The Westfield effortlessly converts into a full size futon sofa bed, lounger or sofa. Exceptionally built, this sturdy frame features an anti-slip mechanism to ensure utmost safety.
• Accommodates full size futon mattresses (54” x 75”)
• Eco-friendly futon frame uses only hardwoods from sustainable plantations
• Seat and back decks are finished for a more attractive piece
• Crafted in Indonesia
• Assembly required
• Mattress, cover and pillows not included
• Five year manufacturer's warranty
Full Sofa: 81"W x 32"D x 33.5"H
Full Bed: 81"W x 54"D x 24.75"H
Arm Height: 24.75"
Compare with similar items
Brentwood Tray Arm Full Size Wood Futon Frame and Storage Drawers - Heritage Finish
Coaster Traditional Dirty Oak Futon Frame
Kodiak Furniture KFMOBTFRAMESET2 Monterey Futon Frame Finish, Full, Butternut
KD Frames Studio Bifold Futon - Full
Monterey Futon Frame in Barbados Finish
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DCG Stores||DCG Stores||1PerfectChoice Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Medium Heritage Brown||Brown||Oak||Butternut||Light Wood||Gold/Brown|
|Size||Full||Full||85" L x 54" W x 33.5" H||Full||Full||33 H x 79 L x 37 D|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that I am not able to put the futon from "bed" mode into "couch" mode by myself without taking the mattress off. It might be possible, but it is not easy. My best solutions were to take the mattress off, or have someone help me switch the modes.
This was very easy to assemble, the instructions were super clear and it only took an hour or 2.
I have an 8" futon mattress that is very heavy and this frame holds it with ease. The one issue I had with this frame (but easily solved) was that there is no barrier on the front to hold the mattress. Instead of bother with a rubber mat I added a wooden edge. I simply attached it with flat brackets on the inside and a few elbow brackets on the sides.With this modification I have zero issues with the mattress sliding off.
One other change I made was add a rope and pulley to help switch it to couch mode more easily. This would be extremely difficult to transition to a couch by yourself. (See pictures for my futon hack)
All in all this is a phenomenal futon frame, built super well, and will surely last for years! (I switch into a couch almost daily and it's held up)
PS: I go around and tighten all the screws every few months because they rattle loose over time from putting into the couch position.
I have deducted a star, because the clip that hold the bolt into place that the frame pivots on keeps popping off even when the frame is not moving. I am worried at times that the bolt will pop out and I'll wake up injured with the frame split in two. I will be going to the hardware store for a better solution.
Assembly - My sister and I assembled this in about an hour and a half. You assemble it in pieces (first the back, then the bottom, and then attach the arms). I would suggest to have a drill with the right bit, so when the directions tell you to tighten all the bolts, you can ensure that they are REALLY tight.
Durability - We've had this for about a month with constant use and it still good as knew. We'll see how it goes over the next few months.
Converting from Sofa to Bed - this is SUPER easy! This futon slides like butter on a hot griddle. Yes, when making it into a sofa, you have some resistance, but you are fighting gravity.