Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on March 14, 2014
Update: 06/08/2015
From the sellers ad here it's Quoted: "Same design as original equipment on 'Nirve¡|s?' Island Flower"
'bicycles?', "but" in embossed Palomino Tan all weather material
There's some other Nirve Saddles that are "Palomino Tan" but they're not the same as the "Palomino Tan Island Flower saddle shown in this ad picture or my photos.
Be sure and copy the photos I've included here and send them with your inquiries about the saddle in question to make sure it's the real Nirve Palomino Tan Island Flower saddle and not some imitation knock off brand.
======================.
I bought my Nirve Palomino Tan Island Flower saddle from BikeWorldUSA...Quick shipping and I'm very pleased..Thank You!

I was not expecting this saddle to be anywhere near the quality and beauty that it is.
The picture shown here on the page doesn't come close to what this saddle really looks like.
It's 10.5 x 10.5" and the actual butt area is 10 x 10"...Nice!
They were not kidding when the said "The Nirve Island Flower Saddle features a cute island print seat with comfy plush-top that makes this seat a looker, but also a sitter too"..*****+*****
on August 21, 2010
When I got my vintage cruiser I needed a new seat to replace the hard, old original. I priced cruiser seats everywhere from bicycle shops to big name retailers and everything I found was plain, cheap or way out of my price range. When I found this beauty on Amazon, I ordered it knowing that it was unique, vintage looking and at the right price. For $35 you get a beautiful cognac leather seat with flowered detailing. It was the perfect feminine touch that complimented my bicycle basket.

I received my cruiser seat within days of ordering it and my boyfriend easily replaced my old seat with the new one. It rides very comfortably. I have brick sidewalks in my neighborhood and in the painfully bumpy parts of my path, I virtually felt nothing. It's not as squishy as high-end bicycle seats of its kind but it is definitely more comfortable than the original seat on my bike.

If you're looking for a stylish, vintage/unique looking seat, this one is definitely for you. I love it!
on March 19, 2011
My initial concern with this saddle was fit for my Electra Townie bike and also comfort because it has a leather cover. I am please to tell you it is a perfect saddle for me and my bike. Very often I ride 10 to 15 miles with friends and the first time out I was totally comfortable the entire time. The bonus is that it is so pretty and looks very cool on my bike. I do put a cover on it when I am not riding to protect it from the elements ( just a plastic shower cap ). I look forward to many years of use!
on December 31, 2012
I've had this saddle for a couple of years now. It's not the most comfortable saddle I've ever owned. It's a bit hard and becomes noticeably uncomfortable when bike riding for more than 30-45 minutes. Over time, I think I've broken it in somewhat, but it's still not ideal. However, this saddle has endured much abuse and has taken it like a champ.
on August 24, 2011
The actual product looks just as pictured, however it's definately not made of real leather even though the product's description says "leather". I need to replace the original seat that came with my bike for something with a little more seating surface since I have a big umm... asset. Overall, it's super cute and comfortable.
on September 16, 2013
I was looking for a seat in this color and it fit the bill. Like others said--the seat is a little hard but I dont mind it... (I dont bike more than 2 miles at a time though so perhaps it would bother me if I rode my bike longer)
on April 17, 2013
I love the seat, it compliments my cruiser wonderfully. I only gave it 4 stars because, it doesn't look very durable. I keep my bike indoors mostly, so it will probably be fine.
on September 16, 2013
This is a very comfortable bicycle seat. The design looks great, and it goes perfectly with the Nirve Island Flower handlebar grips.
on August 17, 2014
This is an awesome saddle, looks great on my beach cruiser and is comfy!
on November 6, 2013
Great saddle for the price. I put it on my Electra cruiser, and it matches the Electra handle grips in brown pretty well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.