Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nisaku NJP650 7.25" Blade Hori-Hori Stainless Steel Tomita Weeding Knife
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.82. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel, the Nisaku stainless steel weeding knife features both serrated and straight edge blades, and is a fantastic gardening, landscaping, and camping tool
- Hangs neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or work bench
- Inch markings on the Japanese stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth
- Blade size: 7.25 inches; handle size: wood, 5.25 inches
- Made in Japan. Authentic Nisaku/Tomita manufacturing. Exclusively distributed by Snow Joe, LLC
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
To perform at your greatest potential, you need to work with the best. Nisaku manufactures professional quality hand tools for lawn, garden, kitchen and outdoor applications with unmatched design and function. Each piece is forged by master blade craftsmen with the highest grade Japanese stainless steel for durability, precision and control that withstands intense use and harsh conditions. Prepare for indoor and outdoor jobs, big and small, with specialty tools that outlast and outclass ordinary lawn, garden and survival equipment.
Made in Japan. Exclusively Distributed by Snow Joe, LLC
- Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel, the Nisaku Stainless Steel Weeding Knife features both serrated and straight edge blades, and is a fantastic gardening, landscaping, and camping tool.
- Hangs neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or work bench.
- inch markings on the Japanese stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth.
- Blade Size: 7.25 inches; Handle Size: wood, 5.25 inches; Weight: 10 oz.
The Nisaku Stainless Steel Weeding Knife boasts both straight and serrated edges that's useful for dividing plants, planting bulbs, flowers and herbs, digging out weeds, removing rocks, cutting through roots and so much more! A comfortable wooden handle allows for a good grip for all-day digging, and ensures you push into the soil with more control. Comes with a leather sheath.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got the idea from a xeriscaping website. They swore this was the best. So far they are right!
I like everything about it and I especially like the following: 1) It has graduation marks so you can measure how wet your soil is or how deep you're digging, up to approximate length of blade 2) Both sides are sharp, but one is smooth and the other is jagged, which is really useful for tearing up and aerating hard soil 3) The wooden blade is very comfortable especially now that I wear leather gloves to reduce chances of cutting myself.
One drawback is the leather sheath. It's really nicely made, light and fits the tool well, but I'm not so sure about wearing this thing on a belt because the point is also very sharp, and I just feel that it's an accident waiting to happen.
However, this is a definite must have gardening tool. I would buy it again and again mainly as gifts for gardening friends. This looks like it's going to hold up for a very long time.
Great for self defense, too.
Most recent customer reviews
Mystep son has one he has been using for several years.