|Manufacturer Part Number||1-NRG-SRK-140H-AC|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.00 shipping
+ $15.00 shipping
90-11 Nissan 300ZX without Hicas NRG Steering Wheel Short Hub Adapter Black
|Price:||$110.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% authentic NRG products Designed for those who prefer the steering wheel is further from their bodies. The Part # for this item is: SRK-140H
- NOTE: Not recommended for use with the thin version quick release
- Vehicle Application: 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 Nissan 300ZX
- REMARK: 1. If the hub is too short, you would need to add the steering wheel hub spacer (sold separately) 2. We cannot guarantee the horn can be reused in some of the aftermarket steering wheel setup.Since the installation of steering wheel / hub adapter requires removal or inactive of the ABS system, the hub adapter is for off-road / racing use only. No warranty is implied. Please read the following disclaimer carefully before buying the item.
- Hub Adapter Disclaimer: For cars without airbag: Do not attempt to install this kit yourself unless you have been properly trained in the installation and maintenance of car steering wheels. Do not attempt to install this kit without having previously read the instruction manual. Incorrect installation can lead to a steering wheel failure which can cause an accident resulting in serious personal injury or death.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hub Adapter Disclaimer: For cars with airbag: Every automobile manufactured in the United States must be equipped with an automatic restraint system which meets federal safety standards. Please be advised it may well be a violation of federal law for any manufacturer, distributor, dealer or motor vehicle repair facility to remove an airbag or otherwise render it inoperative. Accordingly, federal law should be regarded as prohibiting distributors from removing an airbag steering wheel and replacing it with steering wheel. We expressly disclaim any liability for any and all damages, injury, or other recovery related to any steering wheel or hub adapter installed in a vehicle previously having an airbag system.