Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Nite Guard Solar NG-001 Predator Control Light,Single Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.76 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A constant flash of light to all animals that hunt or feed at night that they have been "discovered" or are being watched.
- Protects Gardens, Poultry, Livestock, Campsites, Property and much more.
- Solar powered and light sensitive turning on at dusk and turning off at full daylight.
- No switches, its all automatic just remove the black protective tape that covers the solar panel.
- Mother Earth Friendly. Safe for People, Pets & Livestock.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- One product for all your predator needs
- Easily cluster mount or perimeter mount
- Runs all night, every night
Protection against nighttime predator animals
Nite Guard Solar has been proven effective in repelling predator animals through overwhelming evidence from testing by our company and tens of thousands of users.
- Poultry and livestock
- Gardens, vineyards, and orchards
- Cabins, campsites, and property
Installation is easy
Use a cluster or perimeter mount to effectively protect your space.
Deer are perhaps the most destructive nocturnal animal in modern times, they are also the most intelligent and difficult to stop. They act differently than a predator type animal and so we need to approach the placement of the lights differently. You must use four Nite Guard Solar units placed on a single post or pole (cluster mount) 4’ high with each light facing a different direction (North, South, East, West).
Owls and Hawks
Large Ground Predators
Compare with similar items
No switches, its all automatic just remove the Black protective tape that covers the solar panel.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update November 7, 2012: Still no sign of any coyotes on my property. The lights must be deterring them from coming near.
Update March 9, 2015: All four of the lights are still working great and there have been no coyotes seen on my property since the lights were installed two and a half years ago. I have changed my rating from 4 stars to 5 stars.
Update July 28, 2016: Lights still working after nearly 4 years!
Top reviews from other countries
This device is simple, easy to fit, doesn't require batteries as it is solar powered. It comes on whenever it gets darker (mostly duck till dawn but a dark storm will activate it too). Basically is projects a strong red LED that flashes on a regular basis, the idea is that this flashing LED misleads predators in to thinking that they are being watched and so will go elsewhere, mainly due to the fear of discovery. It is weatherproof and apparently will last approx 3-4 years. Ours is nearly two years old, battered and weathered but still going strong as advertised.
From our viewpoint this has proven to be a great buy, (not wanting to jinx ourselves) as we haven't had any for or other predator issues since first setting it up, so five stars a for a truly excellent bit of kit.
Easy to fit - one screw will do it
No batteries or mains supply needed
Works all year round
Keeps the predators away (foxes in our case)
Charges via solar power
Bright red flashing LED
none so far
Almost two years and no a single issue yet. Highly recommend one if you have predator issues.