|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||GT3-4PK-A1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Warranty Description||2 year unlimited|
Nite Ize Original Gear Tie, Reusable Rubber Twist Tie, Made in the USA, 3-Inch, Assorted Colors, 4 Pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CONVENIENT 4 PACK - This convenient 4 pack gives you enough gear ties to manage your desk, drawers, tool box, or any other space that needs organizing.
- REUSABLE RUBBER TWIST TIES - Our 3" Gear Ties have a soft rubber exterior that is colorful, UV resistant, and holds shape. The perfect all-around organizer for home, office, travel and more.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Reusable, bendable ties can be used as cable ties, cord organizers, rubber twist ties for headphones, for closing produce, snack and goodie bags, shoring up plant and flower stems and more, all with a simple twist.
- DURABLE AND WATERPROOF - A Strong internal wire and soft rubber exterior makes for a durable, UV resistant, reusable, waterproof Gear Tie that holds shape and provides excellent grip. It will even hold up to salt water!
- COLORFUL CABLE TIES - Use colorful 3" Gear Ties as cable ties or cord organizers that add a punch of color, and also help you stay organized with color-coding.
- SAFE + SMART DESIGN - 3" Gear Ties have a soft rubber exterior that won't scratch, mark or ding. They are easily mountable to many objects. Each measures a functional 3" x .24" x .24" and weighs a mere .07 oz.
- Made in the USA
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Stealth Rabbit||Jay's Outdoor Supply||Amazon.com||Fradon Lock Company Incorporated|
|Color||Assorted Colors||Coyote Brown||Foliage Green||Navy Blue||Desert Tan|
Nite Ize - Reusable Gear Ties
What can you bundle, organize, tie or store up? Our 3" reusable Gear Ties have as many uses as you can dream up! With a soft rubber exterior that is colorful, UV resistant and holds shape, our reusable ties are cable ties, cord organizers and more, for home, office, garage, boat, or anywhere else that needs organization.
Available in a range of colors, these rubber twist ties work great as cable ties or cord organizers that add a punch of color, and help you stay organized with color-coding. A strong internal wire and soft rubber exterior makes for a durable, UV resistant, reusable, waterproof gear tie that holds shape and provides excellent grip.
Reusable, bendable ties can be used as cable ties, cord organizers, rubber twist ties for headphones, for closing produce, snack and goodie bags, shoring up plant and flower stems and more, all with a simple twist. 3" Gear Ties have a soft rubber exterior that won't scratch, mark or ding. Each measures a functional 3" x .24" x .24" and weighs a mere .07 oz.
From the Manufacturer
There are so many ways Nite Ize's three-inch gear tie is useful. With a fully bendable wire interior and colorful, durable, soft rubber exterior, the gear tie is the perfect all-around organizer. Keep computer cords, headphones, and ear buds bundled and untangled, close produce and snack bags (the gear tie is perfect for goody bags), shore up plant and flower stems, and much more all with a simple twist. Comes in the assorted colors orange, lime, red, and black.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are a bit expensive, but can be reused and straightened out to tie other cables. I think they are worth the cost. I purchased both the 3 and 6 inch. The 6 inch are heavier, but are perfect for laptop charging cords, etc. I use the smaller, 3 inch for iPad charging cords, headphone cords, etc.
Here's how I've used them:
I leave the charging (or headphone) and plug ends long(ish), and roll the middle section. Then, I twist these ties around the rolled section of the cord. This way, the ends are available when you need them without untwisting the cord ties...it just means you have to keep the device closer to the plug. It's working very well, and has really helped me to organize what was a huge mess of cords. Then, I hang the rolled section over a hook, or on a hanger that has hooks for belts. This works great. Another option is lay the cords flat in a drawer.
I purchased different colors, and have somewhat coded my cords by type, but I also have my cords labelled, which I strongly recommend. Saves a lot of time.
Any questions? Drop a note, and I'll get back to you.
As for the rest of the tangle web of cords under my desk, I got the longer 6-inch version of these ties (Nite Ize GT6-2PK-01 Gear Tie Reusable 6-Inch Rubber Twist Tie, Black), which are much better suited to hold larger cords such as computer chargers and lamp outlet cords.
They probably have many other uses like for cable management and seem as though you could hang some pretty heavy things by them as well. They serve my intended purposes perfectly and the extras will find a use I'm sure.