Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nite Ize Reflective Nylon Cord, Woven for High Strength, 50 Feet, Green
|Price:||$11.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- REFLECTIVE GEAR CABLE - When you're out in the elements at night, there are enough hazards to navigate. Ensure your safety with our highly-visible, reflective gear cord nylon rope.
- TOUGH NYLON CORD - Made of sturdy nylon cord with a special reflective strip woven into it, this p cord, survival rope, and all-purpose nylon rope is essential gear for the trail, campsite, waterways, highways, or wherever adventure takes you.
- MULTI-USE - This reflective gear cable is perfect for tent guy lines, hanging bear bags, boating, as a p cord, survival rope, tying up tarps or shelters, and more.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - Don't spend your time digging around. With a little light from a flashlight, sunlight, or moonlight, our nylon cord reflective gear cable lets you see exactly where it is.
- LONG + LIGHTWEIGHT - Nite Ize Reflective Gear Cord pack contains 50' (15.24 meters) of 2.44mm green nylon rope reflective gear cable, weighing a mere 2.43oz.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Nite Ize - Reflective Cord
When you're out in the elements at night, there are enough hazards to navigate and worry about. Ensure your safety with our highly-visible, reflective gear cable nylon rope. Made of sturdy nylon cord with a special reflective gear cord strip woven into it, this p cord, survival rope, and all-purpose nylon rope is essential gear for the trail, campsite, waterways, highways, or wherever adventure takes you.
Make Nite Ize reflective gear cable a part of your pack, perfect for tent guy lines, hanging bear bags, boating, as a p cord, survival rope, tying up tarps or shelters and more. Long and lightweight, our Reflective Gear Cord pack contains 50' of 2.44mm green nylon cord reflective gear cable, weighing a mere 2.43oz.
Plus, this functional design spares you time wasted digging around. With a little light from a flashlight, sunlight, or moonlight, our nylon rope reflective gear cable lets you see exactly where it is. After all, the only thing more important than "knowing the ropes" is being able to find them!
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It makes a good cord for lanyards on pocket-sized working knives (think electrician's folding knife, folding pruning knife, small folding Sierra Saw, Sodbuster, Swiss Army Knife, etc.), helping to pull them from pocket or tool bag/kit as well as making them easier to find, especially if left laying about in the yard as it gets dark. This is also a good cord to use to make ranger beads; I double the cord and use wooden or glow-in-the-dark pony beads in a 9 and 4 arrangement, leaving enough at the doubled loop end to allow looping back through in order to quickly attach to a ring or belt loop.
The package label says it's 2.5 mm thick (and if you tend to think in inches, that's slightly less than 1/8"). I'd say it is generally suited to light and medium applications. If you need to cut it into pieces, you can burn the ends to prevent raveling.
These also fit in the Outdoor Products Sliding Cordlock Replacements 4 Pack that I purchased, although the cordlocks can fit thicker cord than the Nite Ize Reflective Cord.
The cord quality looks good. Overall, I am satisfied with this purchase.
- Good versatile all-purpose cord
- Burn to seal the cut ends
- Reasonable price
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this reflective cord for my tent. No more tripping over tent cord.Published 10 hours ago by Jeff
The quality of the cords seems good but this was not needed since there was cord already provided with the screen tent. I wish your company would have mentioned this.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Exactly as described and as expected. Not rope, as some reviews complained, CORD like it says in the description. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Rachel Mackintosh
Since there is so much concern about reflectivity I thought I'd set up a photo and show six options. This is a flash photo taken at night. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Tumblemark
I bought this to prevent myself and camping friends from tripping over my tent guy lines. This cord is extremely reflective as you can see in the attached picture. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Charles Thornton