Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- CLIP ON LIGHT - Have a Nite Ize SpotLit LED clip on light handy whenever you need a mini-beacon to light your way through the dark. A quick and easy attachment and bright, long-lasting light make it a staple for everything from daily life to overnight adventures.
- GREAT FOR DOGS - Lightweight and water resistant clip light makes for a perfect, all-weather dog collar charm or dog collar light for when your pup is playing out in the dark.
- MULTI-USE - Nite Ize SpotLit LED clip on light provides an ambient glow bright enough to read, find your keys or keyhole, locate tent lines and camping gear, attach to your person for visibility, or use as a dog collar charm or dog collar light.
- LONG-LASTING + DURABLE - This water resistant clip light features a secure stainless steel spring clip carabiner attachment, glow and flash modes, push button switch and easily replaceable 3V lithium battery that gives you 20 hours in glow mode or 25 hours in flash mode.
- COMPACT AND EFFECTIVE - Measures 2.12" x 1.28" x .85" and weighs .56 oz., easy to use as a clip on light for a dog collar charm, dog collar light, gear or apparel light, or keychain light.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Color: White | Size: White
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:05 Mins|
Prior to finding these, I had some small keychain style dog blinkers, I don't remember the brand. The old ones kept turning off, even after getting them exchanged. I also tried several styles of key chain flash lights that frequently broke and turned of while the dogs were walking.
Then I found these and decided to try them for christmas. I have 4 of them and so far they have been working very well. They are fairly bright for what they are, however when your walking in a very dark area, it would be nice if they were brighter.
They do take a little bit of pressure to turn on and off, so it may be a little difficult for some people with arthritic hands to turn on and off. The dog will deffinatly not turn them off on there own on accident.
My only complaint about them is that one of the lights I have out of 4 is running a little dimmer than the others for some reason. I don't know if I just have a bad batter or what happened. It still functions, it is just a bit dimmer than the others.
Overall I am quite happy with the product and I am consindering purchasing some additional Spotlit LEDs from them in red to make us even more visable when walking at night.
Update 1: Purchased 4 additional lights from Amazon and all are working with no problems. Go figure.
Update 2: Up to about 12 lights now. Half the units I have purchased have problems staying on. I am now testing the LRI Photon Freedom (covert and non-covert LED lights, which Amazon sells and have great reviews. Hopefully they will be much better since they are more expensive and have more lighting options.
Update 3: The following Amazon product works 5 times better - LRI FMW Photon Freedom LED Keychain Micro-Light - I recommend the Orange Beam, and Night Vision Green Beam for dogs with short to medium length hair.
Pros: They lights are easy to turn on and EXTREMELY bright. They also glow from both sides of the disc, so it doesn't matter if the light gets turned around on the collar. It makes dog walking and playing at night and in the early morning much easier.
Cons: They eat batteries. I find myself changing them every 2-4 weeks, and that's using them 2 hours a day. And the mechanism is a touch delicate, so it's easy to throw out of sync when you change the batteries. Fortunately, they're also easy to bend back into sync.
Even with the battery munching, these lights are far superior to other dog collar lights I've tried, and if you don't mind stocking up on 2016 hearing aid batteries, you'll be pleased.
1. This item is for WHITE lights even though it is not stated in the advertisement. I was disappointeed that they were not red when I got them in the mail. I will let you know how customer service responds to my inquery about this.
2. You need to PRESS and HOLD for 30 seconds (or more) to get them out of "tester mode". Otherwise they will not stay lit for more than a couple minutes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We live in the country, so when we let our dogs out at night, it's nice to be able to see them from afar! Very bright, great quality, easily attached to collar.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Don'.t know how i ever did without this dog light. I LOVE it! I don't think my dog feels the same since he is now unable to sneak away from my side without me instantly knowing.Published 1 day ago by Lisa Epstein
We like to let our GSP run around the golf course at night while we walk, this light allows us to keep an eye on her!! Easy battery to replace too!!Published 4 days ago by George P. Karahalios
I live this little light, but mine only lasted 2 months. I didn't use it a lot either. Disappointed.Published 5 days ago by Lynn Delisle
It's ok... It lasted about 2 hours before the battery died so it's useless unless you remember to buy a new pack of batteries at checkout.Published 8 days ago by Coll
Works great but occasionally shuts itself off. Which I've just noticed with this product line.Published 10 days ago by Krista Daily