Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NiteCore Tube Keychain Light T Series 45 Lumen Multi Color Pocket Flashlight
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUPER BRIGHT KEYCHAIN LIGHT ─ Bright 45 Lumens Nitecore Tube Keychain Flashlight
- BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY ─ With built-in 500mAh Li-Ion battery & integrated micro-USB charge port, the TUBE can be conveniently charged with any USB port for up to 48 hours of illumination!
- EASY TO USE ─ Single button design allows for convenient access to power on/off, & adjust through 1-45 Lumens variable brightness levels with a single click for low & double click for high.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT ─ weighing a mere 9.6 grams at 2.2 inches long, the TUBE is one of the smallest, yet brightest flashlights available, making it the perfect discreet accessory to any keychain or everyday carry pack.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS – Nitecore TUBE Rechargeable Keychain Flashlight (Azure) new in package & Stainless steel key ring(Note: USB cable not included)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A staple of the Nitecore brand, the NITECORE TUBE is a lightweight, compact yet very bright key chain light. It is also rechargeable with built-in rechargeable battery and USB charger.
Nitecore Tube Specification:
* Maximum brightness: 45 lumens
+++ 45 lumens (1 hours)
+++ 1 lumens (48 hours)
* Dimension: 2.2 inch x 0.83 inch
* Weight: 0.3 oz
* 1 to 45 lumens infinitely variable brightness
* Lightweight constructed from extremely lightweight PC materials.
* Integrated high efficient Li-ion battery provides maximum continuous runtime up to 48 hours.
* USB rechargeable
* Stainless steel key ring connector withstands 35kg weight
* Finger friendly user interface
Lumen Tactical Key Chain Flashlight
* 25 Lumens
* Use 2xCR2016 or 1x CR2032 Battery (included)
* Momentary and On/Off Switch
* Weight: 0.24 oz
NOTE: USB to Micro-USB charge cable not included
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Though the concept of a tiny, lightweight flashlight to attach to your keys is a great idea, I normally have stayed away from those. The 1st and main reason is that the batteries for those things are not rechargeable, and you have to go looking for a specific watch-type of battery that is not readily available such as AA or AAA batteries. This Nitecore Tube Keychain Light has fortunately resolved this shortcoming by providing a rechargeable product that uses a Micro USB connector, similar to what you will use for most Android phones. 2nd, most of the keychain lights are not that bright, though I have found a couple that were. Not only does Nitecore provide one of the brightest at 45 lumens, there are two settings (there is a button to click once for low and twice for high), and low mode is an adjustable brightness setting (via a press and hold of the button on low-mode).
1. Bright flood style light!
2. Provides a wide area of light, not narrow as some other lights.
3. Simple function using a single button, easy access for two modes, and the low-mode has an adjustable brightness setting.
5. Uses a Micro USB connector to charge the battery, which is what many people use to charge their Android and other phones!
6. Small form factor.
7. Extremely light weight (0.34oz or 9.6g with battery), compared the Fenix E05 AAA light with aluminum construction (0.44oz or 12.5g without battery).
8. Water resistant seals.
9. Durable within the past couple of months of daily carry with keys in my pocket.
10. The charge indicator LED light in blue is functionally beautiful as it alerts you that the light is connected to power and charging.
1. I wish it were waterproof to IPX-8 standards of submersible for 30 minutes, but this is more of a wish than a negative. I go swimming and fishing often and would not have to worry if this had more protection.
2. The bright, wide angle light is so broad that it can provide some glare in your own field of view at certain angles.
Note: I have not tested the runtime of this light and will reserve comment on that aspect.
Overall, I rate the NiteCore Tube Keychain Light T Series with 45 lumens a very solid 4.8 out of 5.0. The only ways I can imagine improving this light is to make it meet IPX-8 standards so it is submersible and to design it to produce less glare (if it is possible as this may interfere with the light's ergonomics). I highly recommend this light and have already purchased three of these. I prefer the looks of the clear.
UPDATE July 30, 2016:
Attached are some additional pictures comparing the NiteCore Tube Keychain Light in Black rated at 45 lumens vs the Olight i3E AAA Flashlight in Black rated at 90 lumens. The beam shots are with the Olight on the left and the NiteCore on the right. The Olight is slightly heavier, though both are extremely lightweight, and noticeably brighter. Included are pictures of the glare that you get from the side view, which can be a bit blinding. The NiteCore Tube is still a revolutionary light due to being rechargeable via a Micro USB connection. I just prefer a Olight due to being so light in weight and bright despite using a AAA Eneloop battery, and being waterproof.
This light makes an incredible hanging work light for working on my car in the dark. I have this light on my keychain with a carabineer and it hangs perfectly from my hood. It provided more than enough light for a quick fix in an emergency.
My nitecore light had stopped working. It wouldn't charge and it wouldn't turn on no matter how long it was charged. I thought it was dead, so I opened it up, which was surprisingly easy for such a small device. Just 4 small screws and a small amount of glue on the internal circuit board. I found that the positive connection for the battery to the circuit board was broken off the board. I was able to solder it back and it has worked for about 2 weeks with no issues. If it still is a problem I'm sure I'll be able to get some sort of warranty service from Nitecore. If it breaks again I'll update the review.
It's tiny and 1 Lumen is bright enough to see inside your sleeping bag without disturbing others while camped, or a dead-of-night trip to the loo as a hotel guest. 45 Lumens is plenty bright -- possibly too bright -- for rummaging in a bag or glovebox as passenger in a vehicle at night. Extremely handy little rechargeable light. Approx 48 hrs @ 1Lumen and 1hr @ 45Lumen per full charge (no clue how long that remains true over time and charges).