- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B01HUUOK0I
- Average Customer Review: 23 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #159,459 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Niteangel Natural Living Small Animal House
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Made of Natural Materials.
- Ideal house for mice and hamsters.
- Tower, tunnel, ladder and various climbing opportunities.
- Entertainment center of small animals, easy to assemble and splicing.
- Dimensions: 17-3/4-inch in length, 6-3/4-inch in width, 7-4/5-inch in height.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Niteangel Natural Living House is an playground suitable for Mice and Hamsters. It contains a bridge, plexiglass tunnel, climbing walls and ladders. Designed with large opening for your pets.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, definitely sand this product down before giving it to your hamsters. I spent a solid 2 hours making sure every nook and cranny was splinter free. I've had this product for about a month now and my hamsters have not gotten any splinters/injuries, but then again, that could be because I was thorough when sanding it down. This is minor, but the swinging bridge, though cute, is not very practical. My robos try so hard to cross it, but they slip right through the rungs lol. Also, it might be difficult to tell from the picture, but the bridge doesn't fully extend to the smaller, lefthand "tower." Lastly, the product did not come with the plastic tube in the picture.
Still, I am very satisfied with this product. It's a wonderful addition to my robos' tank. I'm sure my robos would also give it their paw of approval :)