7% Nitrates Beet Root Powder Supplement Nitric Oxide superfood By Nitribeet Free Gift 17.6 oz
Enhance your purchase
- Strict selection of origin: The beets (Beta vulgaris) are grown in Plateau, known as the roof of the world. The average elevation is over 10,000 feet, annual average temperature is 0.8 Celsius. There is little human activity and no industry here.Cold weather conditions and low air pressure make beets less susceptible to pest and diseases
- NLT 7% nitrates: The unique growth environment means that the yield per acre is only half that of regular beets, however the content of nitrate is 2-3 times that of general beets. The high content of nitrate can be converted into enough nitric oxide in the body to relax and dilate blood vessels and lower blood pressure. Helping to hit VO2 MAX, decreased inflammation, increased energy, detoxing, increased stamina
- Minimally processed: It is a whole food. All beets must be washed, dehydrated, then polished into dried beets powder. To ensure 100% beetroot powder, pure taste and color. Contains near-perfect nutrition, e.g. Nitrate (NO3): 7.52g/100g, Iron: 30.2mg/kg, Folate: 444ug/100g, Dietary fiber: 17.4g/100g, Vitamin B12: 0.41ug/100g
- 100% pure, vegan, gluten free, no additives or preservatives, fillers free, no artificial colors or flavors. No clump, canned packaging, sealed storage effect is better, free gift stainless steel measuring spoon, Benefit to athletic Performance, Digestive, Immune System
- Full refund privilege: The first 50 customers who purchase Nitribeet 500g beetroot powder can apply for a full refund including the product price and freight as long as you feel dissatisfied after receiving the goods. And there is no need to return the powder. You will receive Nitribeet powder around 10days after payment.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For this smooth, not clumpy, beet root powder, you can completely dissolve it in warm water, and it gives a deeper richer color.
Perhaps it not so good taste, but its real for sure, doesn’t have extra sweeteners or flavors added. Spiking it up for flavor, you can add smoothies, yogurt, protein shakes, etc.
High fiber beetroots give your guts delightful traction.
As a supplement to help keep blood pressure in a good zone
Beet-users did the same physical work, and it cost them 19% less oxygen.
Rich iron and folate are beneficial to boost immunity
We use environmentally friendly food grade plastic cans to avoid the powder keep getting stuck in the zipper on the bag so it wouldn’t close properly, and flying everywhere.
Mix in warm lemon water in the morning
Post-workout protein smoothie
Mix in apple cider vinegar, or cranberry juice
Mix in morning smoothie
Mixes in blender with kale and spinach
You will receive Nitribeet powder around 10 days after payment, and you will found it worth waiting for.
- Handful of frozen strawberries
- 1 vanilla or strawberry banana Pillars
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1-2 scoops Nitribeet powder
- Splash of pomegranate juice
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 scoop melted coconut oil
- 1 scoop cacao powder
- 1 scoop chia seeds + optional sweetener of your choice
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After the first dose I felt no different but the next day I found I was able to do some housework quite easily and a few days latter the pinpricking and other painful symptoms concerning poor circulation in my feet and various discomfort at night was gone.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.