Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 29, 2014
I was getting this at a dollar store here for $1 US a bottle, and they don't carry it any more, so I order it from Amazon for almost three times as much. That's how good it is. It beats 5-Hour Energy, Red Bull, and the rest. (I've used them all.) Like most energy drinks, though, it tastes like Cthulhu's taint. Have some water ready to wash the taste out.
on October 27, 2015
Love it
on March 10, 2015
I really love this product. It is sold out in stores online except Amazon.
on October 31, 2013
These shots work pretty well. I'd say they only taste OK, but compared to energy shots that cost twice as much they really do their job. A box is 24 shots but the price is about on par with a case of 10 5-Hour Energy shots. It's a great value.
on August 19, 2015
Awesome energy shot but nowadays its really hard to find in stores.
on October 12, 2015
on January 18, 2016
Just what I needed.
on February 19, 2014
This stuff is just okay in my opinion. I didn't really feel a huge affect after taking it. The other down side was the after taste it left in your mouth.
on September 14, 2013
One bottle has four shots with each shot lasting 7hrs. It really gives you the energy that you need to get all of your tasks done. I use it as a last resort and am very surprised by how well it works.It has worked every time and after I'm done, I can't believe that one shot did that. But it did! It's like Underdog's Super Energy Pill. Use only when needed.
VINE VOICEon July 23, 2013
A little of this energy booster goes a long way and lasts for several hours. You could easily get 3-4 servings out of each bottle, depending upon your activity for the day. If you're hiking or running or engaging in any extended workout, this will help keep you going. I usually add 1/4 of the bottle to a 32 oz bottle of water and that is plenty for an extended walk. When hiking, I will add more, usually 1/3 of the bottle. Anymore than that is too much for me, and will keep me awake at night and/or jittery. I suggest stopping consumption of this product at least 8 hours before bedtime. The ingredients list is similar to that of many other energy shots, but something about this formula makes it stronger than the rest, in my experience. Again - a little goes a long way. Test out small amounts and increase from there. It's a great deal for the price, since you're getting so many servings out of one bottle.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.