|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.2 x 8.5 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||1200K|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||2-Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.70 shipping
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
NitroCat 1200-K 1/2-Inch Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Clutch Mechanism
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Most powerful 1/2-inch impact in its class; Durable Kevlar composite housing with ergonomically designed handle (reduces operator fatigue)
- Patented quiet technology (86 decibels)
- Hard hitting twin clutch mechanism
- Patented through-the-handle exhaust to keep debris away from face
- Easy operation flip lever - forward and reverse
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Styled to perfection and built to last!
- Air Inlet (in.) NPT/BSP - 1/4
- Rec. Hose Size (in.) - 3/8
- Weight (lbs.) - 4.5
- Length (in.) - 8.25
- Free Speed (RPM) - 8,000
- Impacts Per Minute (IPM) - 950
- Max. Torque (ft-lb) - 900
1/2" Kevlar Twin Clutch Impact Wrench
- The NitroCat 1200-K is a no non-sense, hard hitting 1/2" impact wrench that out performs anything in its class!
- 1,295 ft-lb Loosening torque
- Hard hitting smooth twin clutch mechanism
- Durable KevlarTM composite housing
- Patented ergonomically designed handle
- Patented quiet tuned exhaust (86 dBA)
- Patented easy operation flip lever forward & reverse
- The twin clutch is better suited for heavy duty (frame work, medium to heavy duty trucks)
- KevlarTM is a trademark of IE DuPont Nemours and Company and/or its assigns
Compare with similar items
Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2" Composite Impact Wrench
ACDelco ANI405 Heavy Duty Twin Hammer 1/2 Air Impact Wrench Pneumatic Tools
Ingersoll-Rand 232TGSL 1/2-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench Thunder Gun
Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMax 3/4-Inch Composite, Quiet ImpactTool
Air Impact Wrench - Twin Hammer 1/2" Impact Driver w/ Composite Body and Comfort Grip (Campbell Hausfeld TL140200AV)
|Price||$180.99||$166.17||$47.14||$179.99||See price in cart||$45.64|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tool Deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.25 x 8.5 x 3 in||8.5 x 8.25 x 3.1 in||2.5 x 7 x 8 in||3.4 x 8.2 x 8.8 in||8.5 x 3.3 x 8.1 in||9.85 x 3 x 9.06 in|
|Voltage||0 volts||0 volts||0 volts||0 volts||0 volts||0 volts|
This NitroCat 1/2in. square drive impact wrench with 1295 ft.-lbs. of torque and Kevlar composite body outperforms anything in its class! It is used by many NHRA Top Fuel race teams. Kevlar adds high strength and durability to the 1200-K, making this tool a valuable addition to your air tool work force. Noise Level (dB): 86, Variable Speed: No, Case Included: No, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Hammer Mechanism: Twin clutch, Reversible: Yes, CFM at Load: 4.5, Inlet Size (in.): 1/4, Average Air Consumption (CFM): 4, Drive (in.): 1/2, Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 950 under load, Operating PSI: 90-120, Speed - No Load (RPM): 8,000, Tool Length (in.): 8 1/4, Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,295, Working Torque (ft.-lb.): 200-900, Tool Weight (lbs.): 4 1/2
From the Manufacturer
The AIRCAT 1200-K is a no non-sense, hard hitting 1/2-inch impact wrench that outperforms anything in its class! Used by many NHRA Top Fuel Race teams. All the power, half the noise! The AIRCAT tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. Our tools have been tested and shown to operate at 82-86 dBa (decibels), far below the OSHA guidelines. This feature benefits not only the mechanic but also the overall business. The patented tuned exhaust muffler technology, in all the tools, allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise. AIRCAT has innovated through-the-handle exhaust design, which incorporates its revolutionary worldwide patented internal muffler/filter. The benefits include reduced hazards from breathing exhausted air particulates, the elimination of blow-by into the operators eyes and lungs as well as reduce noise. AIRCAT also incorporates a patented ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operators hands, wrists and arms. The patented AIRCAT handle offers better overall distribution of weight for a balanced tool and provides a unique grip that makes it easier to use for prolonged periods of time. AIRCAT offers a full line of pneumatic tools, including impact wrenches, air ratchets, reversible drills, die grinders, and cut-off tools. Established 1998 in Spokane, Washington AIRCAT is a line of high quality pneumatic hand tools that incorporates the unique and multi-patented exhaust muffler/filter technology. The AIRCAT tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. The AIRCAT impact wrench line offers both twin hammer and twin clutch mechanisms.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use it for everything. Removing hubs and bearings using the Hub Grappler kit, rotors and drums from the drum remover tool, frame work, brakes, and suspension work. It may be TOO much torque for some things...I definitely don't use it on overly rusted bolts and nuts until I soak them in penetrating oil and even then, if it doesn't come out easy, I reach for the torch. But it's made my life a lot easier and I recommend it over pretty much any other air gun.
Update: Have been using this daily for over a year now and still no problems. A couple of other techs in my shop have purchased these and are likewise happy with this tool.
- light and easy to carry using one hand.
- quiet and impact vibration is low.
- easy flip switch for forward/reverse and power control
- trigger control is too sensitive. Will take some time to adjust for control.
- Wish box was a bit bigger to keep impact with with attachment.
Had a hard time deciding between the 1200-K and 1150 Aircat Impacts. Both are excellent guns that equal with other top guns on the market based on user reviews. Both are rebuild-able by user, have very similar torque figures (Max. Torque 1,295 ft-lbs), are relatively quiet 86db compared to other top guns on market, have 2 yr warranties, weight about 4.5 lbs, and are about half the cost of other top guns on the market. At the time I wrote this the 1150 was about $14 more (not much difference).
So I did some research and called the company and came up with the following.
1200-K NitroCat 1200-K 1/2-Inch Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Clutch Mechanism
-slower hits per minute 950.
-better gun for loosening stuck bolts. (per phone call with company)
-slightly lower reliability (per phone call with company)
-Working Torque: 200-900 (ft-lbs)
-uses 5w-30 motor oil for lubrication
-gray main body
-4.0 CFM at 90-120 PSI
1150 AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench, Black
-more hits per minute 1400 (faster)
-more for general use (per phone call with company)
-higher reliability (per phone call with company)
-Working Torque: 200-950 (ft-lb)
-uses Lithium or bearing grease for lubrication
-black main body
-4.3 CFM at 90-120 PSI
Hope this helps with anyone trying to decide.
I need to get some stuck bolts out and am going with the 1200k. Hope it works.
Cons: brushed metal tip scratches easy. So be sure to get a cover for it.
Bulky, so don't expect to use this in tight areas.
Heavy, but I'm sure this is to be expected.
Really hope this stands up to IR for the long term.
Most recent customer reviews
To say I am impressed would be an understatement.Read more