BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 27, 2016
Literally perfect. It's so big and flashy I get compliments everywhere I go. Worth every penny.
review image
on November 19, 2014
Surprised on how fast it got delivered. The amazon box was a lil dented on the corner but the air bubbles inside the package protected the actual Nixon box. The watch itself is really nice and legit. I was afraid of the watch being fake but did alot of research with the watch and is definitely a Nixon watch.
on November 23, 2014
I purchased this watch as a gift for my boyfriend. We are both fans of the Nixon brand and especially the Nixon quality. I shopped around for these watches for a while looking for a good deal (Nixon watches usually come with a hefty price tag). When I found this watch on Amazon it was exactly what I was looking for. When I recieved the watch it was better than I expected. The quality was exceptional. Nothing about this watch was cheap looking (even the packaging had a luxury feel). My boyfriend always gets compliments when he wears out. Overall I'm extremely happy with this purchase.
on January 2, 2015
awesome watch. this watch is big like 2" big but if you have big wrist its perfect. nixon did a great job making this a bold and manly watch.it definitely gets compliments everytime i wear it. only cons which arent that big of deal is that the chrono/time functions have to be unscrewed if you want to use them. purpose is so water doesnt get in when you go swimming. one last thing is that the chrono second hand reset to the 58minute mark so it was confusing that you might have to calibrate it maually to get it to stop at the 12 o'clock position which is explained in the manual.
on February 4, 2014
This is my first time purchasing a watch with these dimensions. The diameter is quite large but it fits my body type and style. The weight of the watch takes some getting used to, but overall it gets a lot of compliments and feels like its built to last. One thing that I've noticed is that the seconds hand does not move and I'm wondering if this is a design strategy or just a slightly awkward misstep. The top chronograph hand counts down the seconds just fine, so its just a curious observation. Does anyone else know if the large seconds hand is supposed to move? Anyways, I'm very pleased with this timepiece. Enough so, that I took the time to write a simple review.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2017
Thrilled and beyond happy.
on April 11, 2017
Nice watch, heavy
on January 8, 2015
My boyfriend fell in love with this in the store but in gold, which I neglected to remember upon ordering. He actually loved it so much he decided to keep it and maybe get the gold in addition to this. For the price, the quality really can't be beat. The heft of the watch case is impressive and the design and execution is absolutely gorgeous. He gets compliments wherever we go. The watch has a high polish finish, which is beautiful, but requires a daily wipe down to keep looking pristine. Overall, A+.
on May 4, 2015
This watch definitely isn't for everyone, but I have lost count of the amount of compliments I have received while wearing it. Girls, guys, young, older... all types of people seem to compliment me on my watch. It stand out well against a dark colored outfit, and it doesn't feel too heavy even for someone with smaller wrists like myself. I honestly haven't figured out all the functions it has with the other knobs, but it works perfectly for what I need.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2017
Very largeDIA to japanese, jastfit 48Φ、
And very heavy weight to japanese,
I hope usual move long second hand,battery down usual move long second hand,
Same to move stop watch measure,result battery down,
Another very good,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.