Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on December 20, 2017
I liked it overall, but the battery would not even last through one day of use.
on November 26, 2017
The watch is not work well after 6 mounts used it has some issues with the battery and charger, also the watch start get hot and burn my arm and not work anymore, now I tried to contact the consumer service to get back my money or a new watch and is impossible so far, is 400$ watch
review imagereview image
on November 10, 2017
Great watch!!! Love the flexibility it has. Custom screens are a nice touch and the preprogrammed watch faces are wonderful.
on November 1, 2017
This “stupid-watch” is a total hoax, none of the apps, functionality and interface work as it is advertised, even the battery life last for complete day. I feel that Nixon just hip me off easy money from my pocket
on October 11, 2017
As described online. Said it was used, but I found no scratches or wear on watch, manual, power cord and warranty all there. Had been repackaged but that's it. I did have to do a factory reset to get it to pair with my phone. Has Wear 2.0. Great purchase. This is my second purchase from the Amazon Warehouse.
on October 7, 2017
This watch is OK at best, it doesn't have many things that cheaper watches have. The watch is UN-usable because the power connection on the back failed. I have not had any response from anyone and I am very disappointed. This watch needs a lot of work before they can charge over $300. My word of advise is, get a watch from Samsung or a more reliable seller. Nixon makes good analog watches but not smart watches. I have only had this watch for a little while and it already went down.
Save your money or buy a better watch.
on October 3, 2017
Let me start by saying that Android made a valiant attempt to work on iOS, but they fell well short. I bought this watch hoping it would fill the void where Apple dropped the ball with their ugly Apple Watch. Needless to say my hopes were dashed.
The watch is cool in every aspect except where it doesn’t work. To start with, the band that comes with the watch is too tight for my wrist. It made marks on my wrist on the very last notch and the extra large band is $79! Next up is battery life. It is horrible! I wake up for work at 3:30 AM and work until approximately 2:30 PM in the afternoon. By the time I get home from work the battery is dead. And before anyone says anything about the radios, everything non-essential was turned off. The vibration for notifications is so weak you can barely feel it. Speaking of notifications, they very rarely work and are extremely delayed.
For now I’ll stick with my TAWATEC Swiss made time peace. Mechanical, tried-and-true.

Cheers!! 🍻🍻
on September 25, 2017
Nice watch, was afraid it might be too big but wasn't as big as exaggerated.
on September 21, 2017
Low battery
on September 2, 2017
Purchased this watch for myself for Christmas last year (2016) and initially I loved the watch. It's a little big, but so am I so it worked. Took it to the snow, took it to the beach, it functioned great. Then about May, I woke up to a dead watch. Being in IT, I went about troubleshooting to no avail. Finally gave up and contacted support. They told me that they just happened to be doing free battery service for these watches. Curious. So I sent it in and went without a watch for a little over 4 weeks. Got it back, all is well... Until today. Watch is already dead again.

I really would like to love this watch but for $400 and a quality watchmaker like Nixon, this is just a disappointment.

I would not recommend purchasing this watch. They appear to know it has battery issues and while I'm sure they will take care of me while I'm still in warranty, I fear for when the two year warranty is up and I'm left with a 2 year old $400 paperweight.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.