- TIME TELLER, ALL BLACK. The 37mm Time Teller has a sleek 3-hand movement, applied indices and custom-molded hands. Built with custom 5-link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet and sliding buckle
- ORIGINAL NIXON DESIGN. An all-time best-seller with an unpretentious versatile appearance, this all black women’s watch is water resistant up to 100m and protects against everything from rain to surf
- SIMPLIFY TIME. Clean lines cut through cloudy philosophy, while its simple, high concept design keeps things precise. The Time Teller is a simple Nixon watch that stands the test of time
- FUELED BY ADVENTURES. We deliver products that meet your needs in various high-stress work and play environments, whether it’s across the globe or down the street
- FOR A LIFE WELL LIVED. Through our dedicated teams’ perspectives, we contribute to a single unified expression: team-designed, custom-built accessories
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Nixon Time Teller
Clean lines cut through cloudy philosophy, while its simple, high concept design keeps things precise. Our all-time -seller with an unpretentious, versatile appearance that works anywhere anytime.
Punctuality will never be a thing of the past. Now is the time to be on top of your shhhh . . . Do it to it with The Time Teller watch from Nixon®. Custom solid stainless steel case and solid stainless steel fixed bezel. Hardened mineral crystal. Triple gasket stainless steel crown, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs. 19.5 - 18 mm tapered custom five-link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet and stainless steel locking clasp. Miyota Japanese quartz three-hand movement. Dial features:• Applied indices.• Custom molded hands. Water resistant up to 100 meters. Imported. Measurements: Case Height: 38 mm Case Width: 37 mm Case Depth: 9 mm Band Circumference/Length: 10 in Weight: 3.2 oz
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001FATM26
- Item model number: A045-001
- Batteries: 1 A batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||NIXON|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Single Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Special features||Screw down crown|
|Item weight||2.88 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The watch is beautiful. I got the Gold and Green Sunray color option. The preview pictures make all the watch colors look vibrant but they are actually a darker tone. The way the green glows with lines of light with wrist movement is beautiful. I snagged this one on sale for $49, came out the box with the 100$ tag still on it. For the price I paid can't beat it. My friend tried to talk me into getting an invicta at the mall and they all looked like crappy rolex clones. Saw this in Zumiez they wanted 100 in store. Got it on amazon half the price and love the quality of it. The adjustable clasp is very nice for adjusting links, just use a small precision screw driver to lock and unlock the link adjusting clasp. The crown on this model is much higher quality then the other models. Will more then likely order the gold and blue sunray model next to alternate between the two. I love the size of the face its not ridiculously small but its not big either. Has a nice lighter end weight to it. Perfect for what I was looking for in a watch and packaged very nicely too.
The band is hollow links. It is light but seems flimsy and likely to bend or break with little pressure.
The clasp is easily adjustable so there are no links to be taken out. It is a little awkward at first but he got the hang of it. It hasn't given him problems but it looks and feels like it would be easy to knock it open.