We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- Resin case
- Scratch resistant mineral
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This stylish timepiece by nixon for men offers a resin case and polyurethane strap. The watch features a yellow dial, quartz movement water-resistant to 100 meters (330 feet).
The story of Nixon watches begins in Encinitas, California in 1997, where founders Andy Laats and Chad Dinenna launched a line of timepieces for people who surf, skate, board, and actively engage in the outdoor world. Today, Nixon watches are still inspired by modern, youthful culture, but the catalog has expanded to include a wide variety of styles beyond skate and surf. Their styles include simple monochromatic watches with silicone straps, DJ-inspired digital and LED displays, simple analog watches that draw on horological history, and sleek bracelet watches for a night out in the city. Whatever form they take, Nixon watches are some of the most coveted fashion watches in the market.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- ASIN: B001Z6C29U
- Item model number: A119-250
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||NIXON|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel function||24 hour time display|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|