Nixplay Seed 10 Inch WiFi Cloud Digital Photo Frame with IPS Display, iPhone & Android App, Free 10GB Online Storage and Motion Sensor (Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GIFT THE TOP-SELLING FRAME AND STAY CONNECTED: Share photos and videos from your phone or by email to the Nixplay frame, wherever it is; A great gift for new parents, grandparents, newlyweds, college kids or families separated by distance
- SHARE PHOTOS AND VIDEO PRIVATELY, SAFELY: Share images to your loved ones' frames and invite others to share pictures to your frame; Send unique photos or playlists to separate frames and grow your private family sharing network
- MANAGE THE FRAME USING YOUR PHONE: The Nixplay App for iOS and Android gives you full control over your frame; Connect to Google Photos to ensure your frame is always up to date; Dropbox, Facebook and Instagram also supported from website
- GET THE SMART FRAME THAT IS TRULY SMART: The Nixplay Seed's Display auto adjusts to portrait or landscape placement; Motion sensor turns the frame on/off when you enter/leave the room; Works with Amazon Alexa, just ask for the playlist you want
- SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT: Our Customer Service team is here to help should you have questions about your Nixplay Smart Frame; We have hundreds of thousands of happy customers, and we want to do everything we can to make you happy with your frame
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Perfect gift for you and your loved ones
Always connected so never miss a moment
Nixplay Cloud Frames are the easiest way to get in touch with your photos. Place the frame in your loved one's home and easily email or send photos using the Nixplay Mobile App for iPhone & Android.
Using WiFi connectivity, display photos sent from anywhere in the world.
Snap, Share and Display photos straight from your smartphone.
Download the Nixplay Mobile App for sharing more photos.
Instant Sharing: Capture moments, add captions and send them directly to any Nixplay Frame.
Nixplay Friends: Invite family and friends to share.
For Everyone: The whole family can start sharing! Anyone can download the Nixplay Mobile App to send photos to loved ones’ frames
Take the complication out of managing your photos
Simple, Easy and Intuitive, the Nixplay Web app helps you get more out of your photos.
All in one place: Upload photos from your computer or tablet and access your social media platforms including Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, Picasa and Flickr.
Playlists: Create playlists of your favourite moments and choose any combination to display on your frame.
Cloud account: Safe and secure. Enjoy 10GB of FREE Cloud Storage and the ability to connect up to 5 frames.
Frame Settings to suit your preferences: Shuffle Photos, Display Most Recent, Photo Transitions, Captions and Clock
Smart sensing - Power saving
Nixplay Seed turns on when you enter the room to display your most recent photos and turns off when you leave.
Control the frame settings remotely
Imagine having a frame in Mom’s home and being able to easily update photos, adjust frame settings and send playlists from wherever you are. Now, Mom need never lift a finger.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are 3 things I would change about this frame, Nixplay please listen up:
1) First, the remote is too small and minimalist. My parents were put off by it and misplaced it. Bigger and labeled please. And maybe with a pocket in the back to hold the remote.
2) Second, why not bake in the ability to easily label photos? I know my parents would love to know wheres and whys on some of the photos we are sending. I have figured out ways to label the photos I send on my PC (Windows Ink or Paint) and Android phone (within Gallery or using Phonto app), but a lot of senders will not go to the trouble of figuring out labeling. A loss.
3) A few key control buttons on the frame (instead of complete dependence on the tiny remote) would be helpful, especially a button to reorder photos so the most recent are shown first. As it is, my parents often do a lot of looking before they see the new ones that their family has sent.
So...why the three stars? This is because the engineers at Nixplay made the decision to integrate the stand into the cord. This has so many issues associated, that I am surprised it made it through their Q&A department (which makes me think they don't have one). In portrait mode the cord works ok, but takes a little tweaking to get it to sit right. Unfortunately, if you move it to clean or anything, you will have to retweak. In landscape mode, it is almost unusable. Yes, you can get it to stand, but you better be careful not to touch the cord.
Additionally, the design of the cord prevents you from mounting this picture frame on the wall. While this is not a huge issue, since it must be powered on, the cord is also quite stiff, and can only be bent to the left (when facing the frame) in landscape mode, so make sure you plan where your plug is, otherwise you will have to try and double the cord back over itself.
Finally, the design of the cord requires a deeper shelf or ledge, should you decide to put your frame on the mantle. We have ours over the fireplace, with a 4 or 5 inch shelf, and it barely fits (and I feel I will have to move it because the slightest touch to the cord will cause it to slide off the edge).
What is frustrating is that with a simple stand, all of these issues are removed, making this a hands down five star frame. I'm actually going to buy a wire plate holder, and forget about using the cord, but for a $125+ piece of technology, I should not have to do this. What is more frustrating is that the Nixplay edge HAS a real stand that comes with it, but that frame is not as nice image quality wise, and is a bit pricier.
In summary, this is an outstanding frame that simply works for emailing and displaying pictures. It just has one simple to fix flaw that really limits the usability. If you don't mind buying a separate stand, then go ahead and make this purchase, because the rest is worth it.
But the big promise of this product (and the reason it's so expensive compared to a standalone frame) is the online photo management service that comes with it and should make it easy for a family to share photos with each other.
For a basic setup where just one person uploads to share with everyone else, it works pretty well. But if you want multiple people in the family to be able to add photos your only choice is to either all share the same username and password or have someone in the family end up being the one who loads photos for everyone else.
They claim integration with dropbox, facebook and several other services, but all it lets you do is log into the website and manually drag and drop photos - something I can do just as easily from the dropbox folder on my PC. Likewise with email - there is no way to set up an email address for each frame and have people email photos to it - their rudimentary email function is per account not per frame, and you have to manually direct each photo that someone emails in by (again) logging into the web interface.
The online help and documentation is basically nonexistent and refers mostly to products released several years ago.
If you look at their web forum, the company has been promising to users for literally years that better photo sharing by email or better integration with online services like dropbox is just around the corner, but the dates come and go with no no features, and at this point it's clear they are all lies - despite the huge sales push with the Seed in 2016/2017 they have made effectively no changes in the functionality of their online service - seems like they are all marketing and don't actually have any technical people on staff who are actually working to make the service better.
At the moment, there's not a better option out there that I know of, so it's better than nothing. But these guys are still a bunch of jokers and someone is going to eventually come along and eat their lunch.
Top international reviews
Sadly, at the end of 2016 my father passed away (the source of all technical knowledge and power in Mum and Dad’s house!).
So now we’re in a position where family photos have become even more important, but my Mum not being technical, cannot update the digital frame.
Living 1.5hr drive away made this little picture frame absolutely perfect.
Mum now has a slightly larger frame, that all of her kids can add photos too, and she can too through her iPad.
Yes, it’s a bit pricey, but for what it enables us to do makes it worth it.
There’s been a few NixPlay app updates which now make it a lot easier to remove pictures from the frame - which even Mum can work out. So unfortunately that means weird pictures of me dressed as a Stormtrooper with the cat are no more :-(
So on behalf of my Mum, it’s five stars from us!
- How easy it is to use, takes a bit of time to set up and upload your pictures but once you have and your just adding as and when it’s extremely easy
- Picture quality - doesn’t matter if it’s a professional photo or one that has been sent on WhatsApp, all photos appear great quality
- Frame is very sturdy and looks lovely, even when off
- Motion sensor is good at picking up movement
- For our size room i would have probably preferred a slightly larger frame but maybe next time
We can upload photos from home and she sees them on her picture frame. The family lives all around the world / country and she loves seeing our photos. I even posted photos to the frame whilst on holiday - awesome.
Easy to setup and manage.
Fully recommend this product - it's not cheap, but it's worth the money.
The difference between the 10” and 10.1” is the aspect ratio.
Note though it states 8gb of internal storage about 2gb is used up by software, so you have around 6gb of internal storage.
Would certainly recommend it.