Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- SquareTrade award-winning service is there when you need it, 24/7
- Fast repairs or replacements get you up and running as quickly as possible
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
Nixplay Seed 10 Inch WiFi Cloud Digital Photo Frame with IPS Display, iPhone & Android App, Free 10GB Online Storage and Motion Sensor (Black)
- Low Return Rate: 34% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "nixplay"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Resolution photo viewing experience: 9.7 Inch IPS Display, 350cd/m2 Brightness, 1024x768 HD Screen Resolution, 4:3 Aspect Ratio coupled with a Hu-Motion Sensor so that you never have to worry about turning the frame on or off.
- Designed to fit stylishly anywhere at home or office: The power cord is flexible and acts as a frame stand allowing for adjustable viewing angle in either portrait or landscape mode. Comes with a small remote to control the frame settings or simply turn your smartphone into a remote by using the Nixplay Mobile App.
- No more memory sticks or cards: 8GB (20,000 photos) internal memory storage for displaying photos when the frame is offline, along with 10GB free online cloud storage to keep your photos safe and secure.
- The perfect gift to bring a smile to loved ones: Capture moments and display them instantly using the Nixplay Mobile App for iPhone & Android or email them directly to the Nixplay Seed Frame. Remotely view and manage the photos on your frame using the Nixplay Mobile or Web App.
- All your photos in one place: Access all your favorite photos on Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr & Google Photos or upload new ones to create dedicated playlists on the safe and secure free Nixplay Web App. Allow friends and family to share photos to the Nixplay Wi-Fi Frame from anywhere in the world.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Perfect gift for you and your loved ones
Always connected so never miss a moment
Nixplay Cloud Frames are the easiest way to get in touch with your photos. Place the frame in your loved one's home and easily email or send photos using the Nixplay Mobile App for iPhone & Android.
Using WiFi connectivity, display photos sent from anywhere in the world.
Snap, Share and Display photos straight from your smartphone.
Download the Nixplay Mobile App for sharing more photos.
Instant Sharing: Capture moments, add captions and send them directly to any Nixplay Frame.
Nixplay Friends: Invite family and friends to share.
For Everyone: The whole family can start sharing! Anyone can download the Nixplay Mobile App to send photos to loved ones’ frames
Take the complication out of managing your photos
Simple, Easy and Intuitive, the Nixplay Web app helps you get more out of your photos.
All in one place: Upload photos from your computer or tablet and access your social media platforms including Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, Picasa and Flickr.
Playlists: Create playlists of your favourite moments and choose any combination to display on your frame.
Cloud account: Safe and secure. Enjoy 10GB of FREE Cloud Storage and the ability to connect up to 5 frames.
Frame Settings to suit your preferences: Shuffle Photos, Display Most Recent, Photo Transitions, Captions and Clock
Smart sensing - Power saving
Nixplay Seed turns on when you enter the room to display your most recent photos and turns off when you leave.
Control the frame settings remotely
Imagine having a frame in Mom’s home and being able to easily update photos, adjust frame settings and send playlists from wherever you are. Now, Mom need never lift a finger.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So...why the three stars? This is because the engineers at Nixplay made the decision to integrate the stand into the cord. This has so many issues associated, that I am surprised it made it through their Q&A department (which makes me think they don't have one). In portrait mode the cord works ok, but takes a little tweaking to get it to sit right. Unfortunately, if you move it to clean or anything, you will have to retweak. In landscape mode, it is almost unusable. Yes, you can get it to stand, but you better be careful not to touch the cord.
Additionally, the design of the cord prevents you from mounting this picture frame on the wall. While this is not a huge issue, since it must be powered on, the cord is also quite stiff, and can only be bent to the left (when facing the frame) in landscape mode, so make sure you plan where your plug is, otherwise you will have to try and double the cord back over itself.
Finally, the design of the cord requires a deeper shelf or ledge, should you decide to put your frame on the mantle. We have ours over the fireplace, with a 4 or 5 inch shelf, and it barely fits (and I feel I will have to move it because the slightest touch to the cord will cause it to slide off the edge).
What is frustrating is that with a simple stand, all of these issues are removed, making this a hands down five star frame. I'm actually going to buy a wire plate holder, and forget about using the cord, but for a $125+ piece of technology, I should not have to do this. What is more frustrating is that the Nixplay edge HAS a real stand that comes with it, but that frame is not as nice image quality wise, and is a bit pricier.
In summary, this is an outstanding frame that simply works for emailing and displaying pictures. It just has one simple to fix flaw that really limits the usability. If you don't mind buying a separate stand, then go ahead and make this purchase, because the rest is worth it.
You get 10GB of online storage per account which is plenty for me. You can also control various settings like transitions, sleep time, etc from their website as well.
There is an iPhone app that allows you to upload pictures to your playlists which I have used many times already. You can also connect social media platforms, but I have yet to try this.
I am beyond impressed with the frame quality and excellent customer service and would highly recommend this to anyone.
There are 3 things I would change about this frame, Nixplay please listen up:
1) First, the remote is too small and minimalist. My parents were put off by it and misplaced it. Bigger and labeled please. And maybe with a pocket in the back to hold the remote.
2) Second, why not bake in the ability to easily label photos? I know my parents would love to know wheres and whys on some of the photos we are sending. I have figured out ways to label the photos I send on my PC (Windows Ink or Paint) and Android phone (within Gallery or using Phonto app), but a lot of senders will not go to the trouble of figuring out labeling. A loss.
3) A few key control buttons on the frame (instead of complete dependence on the tiny remote) would be helpful, especially a button to reorder photos so the most recent are shown first. As it is, my parents often do a lot of looking before they see the new ones that their family has sent.