Other Sellers on Amazon
Nixplay Seed 10 Inch WiFi Digital Picture Frame - Share Moments Instantly via App or E-Mail
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.98 x 10.2 x 6.69 inches|
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Display Size||10.1 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GIFT THE TOP-SELLING FRAME AND STAY CONNECTED: Share photos and videos from your phone or by email to the Nixplay frame, wherever it is; A great gift for new parents, grandparents, newlyweds, college kids or families separated by distance
- SHARE PHOTOS AND VIDEO (UP TO 15 SEC.) PRIVATELY, SAFELY: Send photos and photo playlists to your loved ones' frames and invite others to share pictures to your frame; Create a photo-sharing network for your family that's private, secure, and GDPR and CCPA-compliant
- PRINT PHOTO SERVICE WITH FUJI: The Nixplay App for iOS and Android gives you full control over your frame; Connect to Google Photos to ensure your frame is always up to date; Dropbox, Facebook and Instagram also supported from website
- THE SMART FRAME THAT IS TRULY SMART: The 16:9 aspect ratio display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution auto adjusts to portrait/landscape placement and works with Amazon Alexa; Motion sensor turns the frame on/off when you enter/leave the room
- SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT: Our Customer Service team is here to help should you have questions about your Nixplay Smart Frame; We have hundreds of thousands of happy customers, and we want to do everything we can to make you happy with your frame
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Video playback is currently limited to 15 seconds per video, available for both iOS and Android Nixplay App.
- Google Photos Fuji Prints can be managed via the Nixplay mobile App. Instagram, Dropbox, Facebook and Flickr can be managed online after logging into our website.
|Nixplay Seed 10.1 inch Widescreen (Wi-Fi)||Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10.1 inch (Wi-Fi)||Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 9.7 inch (Wi-Fi)||Nixplay Seed Wave 13 inch (Wi-Fi)|
|Available Colors/ Finish||Black||Black or Wood Effect||Silver Metal or Black||Black|
|Plays Photos and Video Clips||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Spotify Connect Enable||x||x||x||✓|
|Best for||A gift for your niece / nephew||A gift perfect for grandparents||A gift to make an impression||Gift for your music enthusiast friend|
|Main Differentiator||Most favorite frame||Most popular frame||Highest screen resolution||Spotify Connect Enabled|
|Landscape and Portrait Orientation||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Love photos and sharing them? The Nixplay Wi-Fi Cloud Photo Frame gives you control over your photos and power to share them where you want. Place the frame in your loved one's home and easily email photos for instant display from anywhere in the world, anytime. FREE Nixplay Cloud Account Create your FREE Nixplay Cloud Account that you can access from any computer or tablet. Access all your photos on Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr & Google Photos or upload them securely to Nixplay online cloud storage. It's simple and easy to use. Sync up to 5 frames and enjoy 10 GB of photo storage (Plus Account: 10 frames, 30 GB of storage, additional storage options). Create photo playlists and personalize photos with captions! Share to Multiple frames Share your photos to multiple frames, for home, work, mom and your grandparents anywhere in the world. Create & update different photo playlists easily and choose which frame displays each playlist, or send multiple playlists to each frame! You have complete control. Hu-Motion Sensor For ultimate convenience The frame also comes with our 'Hu-Motion' Sensor that turns the frame on when you enter the room and off when you leave the room! Why Nixplay? Nixplay/NIX is the leading brand in digital photo frames globally. With 10 years experience, a dedicated customer service team and focus on the development of new services and features, we are committed to delivering high-quality frames and services that allow you to share and display digital memories in a sophisticated way year after year. We give you a full 1 Year Part's & Labor at the time of purchase and are ready to assist you in any way.
Visible screen diagonal
11" / 26 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this for my mother, since Facebook is difficult for so many older people (I'm 60, not old yet)
I ordered it one evening and it was at my house the next day! Since we live 20 miles from anything, this was pretty impressive. I realize delivery is via Amazon, but still.
Setup is simple - and so many items now do not come with extensive manuals anymore. The book that comes with the frame is is a quick setup guide only and if it weren't for the multiple languages it would be approx 1/2 page.
Really...it's possible to set it up without reading the instructions. You should be prepared to be able to plug it in, enter your wifi password, set up an online account using the serial number that will display on the screen during setup, and create an account and a password. I mistakenly put my mother's name on the account so now any photos I add to the frame say "photos added by Donna" It's not a big deal for me, but if you're setting this up for someone else to use, keep that in mind. The name only shows up the first time the photos are viewed.
You will also need to add the names and email addresses for anyone you want to allow to add photos. You can bypass this requirement using a setting to automatically approve everyone who sends to the account email as a friend, but I want to be able to restrict who has access to send photos to mom, so I appreciate this step.
Here's a few hints that I learned during setup and use.
1) Try not to screw up your initial input of wifi password - I did and spent an additional 5 - 10 minutes messing around with it until I wised up and used an online search. Simply do a factory reset using a paperclip in the small round hole. Put on a pair of glasses before you start looking for it. Here's the fix: press paperclip in hole until you hear a click, hold clip in place, plug it in again (you might need a third arm for this) keep the clip in place until it resets. Only problem with this is that if you follow the instructions to the letter it will download and reset over and over again as long as you have the clip in place. Just remove the clip when you see the firmware download is complete. Hopefully there is a workaround for this if I mess up the input of my mother's wifi when I set it up for her. It would be helpful if I could preset this for her from my location, but at least when I mail this on to her it is already preloaded with pix until I can get some 8 year old grandchild over there to set up her wifi.
2) You'll need to add friends and family to a "friends" list so they can email photos over. They will receive an email stating that they they need to download an app or create an online account. This is not accurate. Once you put their name and email on the list they can start emailing photos to the email address you create for the account for this (and any other future linked - up to 5) frame/s - just email the pix to firstname.lastname@example.org - whatever email address you designate. "Friends" do NOT need to download the app or create their own online account. If you have technologically challenged family members, this is good to know.
There are basic playlist (file folder) capabilities. Each list will hold 1000 photos. For our purposes, this is more than sufficient. For most parents/grandparents, this is probably just fine and I don't anticipate them ever needed to change playlists. Additionally, there is a setting to cap the size of the photos that are sent to the frame. This is helpful if you know people who don't know how to resize or are unaware that they are sending unnecessarily large files. For people with massive photo collections, they could find this cap restrictive. I'm anticipating that it will take a while for us (5 kids and 20 grandkids) to cap out the 1000 photos but I can see how it might happen and assume that this restriction will change over the next year or so.
There is also now updated syncing capabilities using google photos if you want to set up a shared photo account with your friends and family and use that for updating the frame - this is N/A for me. I don't want to deal with setting that up and explaining to my family how to use it. Also, many of the photos in my personal file are not really compatible for sharing with mom.
In the meantime, it is set up and running at our house and we're loving it. The motion sensor is terrific, being able to set the hours that it comes on and off if you were using in a sleeping area.. already planning to gift the rest of my family with these this year.
It would be great if there were some kind of incentive/discount for multiple purchases because that would make me get out the credit card now instead of buying them over the next year. (Nixplay - are you reading this?)
I REALLY WISH the high def screen came in the wood finish and in a larger size... that would be super.
Also, I'm just going out on a limb and stating that I LOVE the combo cord/stand. I prefer a sturdy cord, and if there were a separate antenna, stand and cord - well that would take away from the clean line aesthetics. I have no problems getting it to stand, but not sure what to do with the cord length. I think that might be the issue with some people because it is bulky. But it's also sturdy and very adjustable. I think it's cool. It reminds me of the old (old) electrical cords.
It's getting a 5 on durability but I haven't dropped it or covered it with spaghetti or anything (yet).
ht this, paid full price and I do not work for Nixplay.
2) Video's also have to be under 7 seconds long.
I think Amazon is very misleading with this in the description they provide. And should be removed as a feature. or clearly explained it will only do 7 seconds of video when controlled via an iPhone.
I am returning this unit as it will not perform what it was advertised to do.
One last note: It also claims to play sound but in the manual the speakers are marked as a future enhancement. So i don't think that works also (Or maybe 10 years in the "Future" when the feature is finished)
Top reviews from other countries
Bestellung und Versand verliefen ohne Probleme. Der Rahmen ist sehr gut verarbeitet. Die Lösung mit der Nutzung eines versteiften Kabels als Stehhilfe ist sehr gut durchdacht. Ein Kabelbruch an der Anschlussstelle wird so vermieden. Die Darstellung der Fotos im Display ist untadelig. Die mögliche Einstellung wie tägliche Laufzeit, Schlafmodus bei Inaktivität vor dem Bewegungssensor sind passend.
Für die Fotos gibt es die Möglichkeit, diese mit einem Bildtext zu versehen. Jedoch gibt es keine Regelung der Größenanpassung und die angebotene Schrift ist zu klein.
Die (kurzen) Videos werden mit klarem Ton wiedergegeben. Die Lautstärke kann am Rahmen geregelt werden.
Der Grundgedanke der Foto/Video-Präsentation via Internet an eine andere Person mit anderer Lokalisation ist sehr gut.
Neuanmeldung und Registrierung des Rahmens ging flott. Der Nutzer wird jedoch nicht daraufhin gewiesen, dass jeder Rahmen nur für EINEN Nutzer registriert werden kann. Mehrere Nutzer (z. B. innerhalb einer Familie) müssen sich als Freunde mit dem „Admin“ (Person die den Rahmen als erste angemeldet hat) verknüpfen lassen.
Und damit beginnen die Probleme, die für mich die Vergabe der Sterne begründen:
Bei uns spielen 6 Personen der Familie Bilder auf den Rahmen.
Die Verknüpfung als Freund ging bei keiner Person ohne Probleme. Die Verknüpfung kommt entweder nur einseitig zu Stande oder gar nicht.
Zur Hilfe soll der geneigte User den Button „Unterstützung“ der Internetseite nutzen. Die FAQ’s sind ausschließlich in englischer Sprache formuliert. In der App sind diese Antworten in deutscher Sprache hinterlegt.
Es wird ein Chat in englischer Sprache angeboten. Durch die Zeitverschiebung ist dieser in den Abend/Nachtstunden unserer Zeit zu nutzen. Leider erhält der User in erster Linie vorgefertigte Antworten. Ein echter Austausch über Verbindungsprobleme ist nicht möglich (Die Fehlermeldung „kein Internet trotz bestehender Verbindung“ wird hier als „verbinde dich mit dem Netz“ beantwortet)
Die angegebene deutsche Rufnummer einer Hotline führt nur zu einer Weiterschaltung in die USA bzw. nach England. Hilfe in deutscher Sprache gibt es nur via Mail ohne Zeitangabe. Der versprochene Rückruf innerhalb 24 Stunden kam nach 48 Stunden, allerdings mit einem deutsch sprechenden Mitarbeiter. Jedoch stehen auch hier eher die allgemeinen Antworten im Vordergrund. Die tatsächlichen Ursachen der Störung in der Verknüpfung der Freunde werden nicht behoben.
Wenn mehrere Personen einen Rahmen für eine Person nutzen (die berühmte Großmutter), sollten der Einfachheit halber ALLE User die gleiche Mailadresse samt Passwort nutzen. Jedoch sieht hier jeder User jeden Post der anderen User. Sollte bei den nächsten Käufern die Verknüpfungsprobleme Seitens der Software behoben worden sein, sieht nur der Erstanmelder des Rahmens jedes Foto bzw. Video. Dieser Fakt wird nicht in der Artikelbeschreibung erwähnt. Angeblich ist der Rahmen jedoch konform mit der DSGVO.
After turning on started to come the hiccups... it only can be setup by the remote control so good luck changing the WiFi parameters and migrate the frame if you lost the tiny remote...
During setup it frozen few times... with no sign of life... called support but no support in mid week mid day... than when I decided it will be sent back for 5th trial it started to work and I managed to get it synchronised with my phone. For further disappointment social media integration from desktop browsers only... come on are we kidding???
It took quite a while to get trough these troubles but once the pictures came trough it was worth it. It has a beautiful nice vivid colours and the phone app up once the pictures are set works perfectly.
It think this will be an excellent frame in the future but there are many imperfections for now. For this price tag I was assuming full functionality.
- Beautiful vivid pictures
- Once it is set up easy to add and manage pictures
- Hefty price tag
- Can not be wall mounted (ok this wasn’t an issue for me)
- Install process annoyingly slow with no feedback
- Customer support non existent
- App can not handle links with FB, Insta and Google
- Only few basic option to change picture display modes
- Alexa app completely useless CAN NOT TURN OFF/ON the frame
- Relatively small (4G) storage space for this price
- No SD card extension
- Initial setup only works with remote
- No integration with Sinology servers
I nearly didn't buy it, so glad I did. Here is my experience
0) Setup shared google photos album and send links to family to share so they can add photos to the album
1) Install NixPlay from App store
2) plug in frame
3) select wifi and enter password
4) wait while it downloads updates and restarts
5) on phone app (connected to wifi) pair frame with app and give it a name
6) in the app select the now paired frame, click on photos, select +new playlist, create dynamic playlist with google photos, logon , select the shared google album from step 0.
Wait a few minutes and the frame starts displaying the photos, cycling through each one in the album.
Get your family to add photos to the google album and they show up on the frame an hour later. No need to use the Nixplay cloud works fine with Google. You only need the remote initially to connect to WiFi. Even if you do lose it, you can use the remote on the phone app.
No idea what the other guy was doing, perhaps he didn't understand he had to have both the frame and his phone connected to his home wifi or maybe he got an older faulty version. Anyway if it works as I hoped and not as he describes. It may be made in China, but so is my iphone and I can get that to work too!