The information shown on this page is provided by the financial institution and is believed to be accurate at the time of posting (November 30, 2017). Please click "Apply Now" above to see the most up to date terms and conditions.
Annual Percentage Rate
|Purchase APR||11.99% - 23.99% (Variable)*|
|Balance Transfer APR||11.99% - 23.99% (Variable)*|
|Cash Advance APR||25.99% (Variable)*|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% of the amount of each transfer|
|Cash Advance Fee||Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Late Payment Fee||None the first time you pay late. After that, up to $37|
|Return Payment Fee||Up to $37|
|Rewards Type||Cash back|
|Minimum Credit Quality (What's This)||Excellent|
Additional Details & Restrictions
- Intro purchase APR is 0% for 14 months from the date of account opening; then the standard purchase APR applies. Intro balance transfer APR is 0% for 14 months from date of first transfer, for transfers under this offer that post to your account by 3/10/2018; then the standard purchase APR applies. Standard purchase APR: from 11.99% variable to 23.99% variable depending on your creditworthiness. Cash APR: 25.99% variable. Variable APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Minimum interest charge: $.50. Cash advance fee: 5%, min. $10. Balance transfer fee: 3%. Annual Fee: $0. Rates as of 11/30/2017. When we evaluate creditworthiness, we consider your credit report, all the information you provide and other information. Customers with the best credit profiles receive the lowest rate. Other customers receive higher rates and may be offered an account with different rates or terms, including no introductory rates or rewards incentives. We will apply payments at our discretion, including in a manner most favorable or convenient for us. Each billing period, we will generally apply amounts you pay that exceed the Minimum Payment Due to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRs as of the date we credit your payment.
- REWARDS: We will send full terms and conditions with your card. Each quarterly 5% program has a cap on category purchases and you must sign up for each program. The amount of the cap may change. 5% category purchases over the quarterly cap, and all other purchases, earn 1% cash back. Rewards have no expiration. We will credit your Account with your Cashback Bonus balance if your Account is closed or if you have not used it within 18 months. Redemption may not be available for approximately 24-48 hours if your card is reported lost or stolen. Call 1-800-347-3085 for more details.
- Discover(R) Identity Alerts are offered by Discover Bank at no cost, only available online, and currently include the following services: (a) daily monitoring of your Experian(R) credit report and an alert when a new account is listed on your report; (b) daily monitoring of thousands of risky websites known for revealing personal information and an alert if your Social Security Number on is found on such a website. This information is intended for, and only provided to, Primary credit cardmembers whose accounts are open, in good standing and have an email address on file. The Primary cardmember must agree online to receive identity alerts. Identity alert services are based on Experian information and data which may differ from information and data at other credit bureaus. Monitoring your credit report does not impact your credit score. This benefit may change or end in the future. Discover Bank is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. To learn more, visit Discover.com/FreeAlerts.
- FICO(R)Credit Score Terms: Your FICO(R) Credit Score, key factors and other credit information are based on data from TransUnion(R) and may be different from other credit scores and other credit information provided by different bureaus. This information is intended for and only provided to Primary account holders who have an available score. See Discover.com/FICO about the availability of your score. Your score, key factors and other credit information are available on Discover.com and cardmembers are also provided a score on statements. Customers will see up to a year of recent scores online. Discover and other lenders may use different inputs, such as FICO(R) Credit Scores, other credit scores and more information in credit decisions. This benefit may change or end in the future. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Freeze it(R): When you freeze your account, Discover will not authorize new purchases, cash advances or balance transfers. However, some activity will continue, including bills that merchants mark as recurring, as well as returns, credits, dispute adjustments, payments, Discover protection product fees, other account fees, interest, rewards redemptions and certain other exempted transactions.
- Cashback MatchTM: After the first 12 consecutive billing periods that your new account is open, we will match all of the cash back rewards you’ve earned and apply them to your account in the following one or two billing periods. If your account is closed or no longer in the cash back reward program at the time we calculate your potential award, your cash back will not be matched. You’ve earned cash back rewards when they have posted to your account by the end of the 12th consecutive billing period. This promotional offer may not be offered in the future. This exclusive offer is available only to new cardmembers.
- Get a $75 statement credit when you use your Discover it(R) card to purchase any item at Amazon.com within 3 months of approval.Limit one per customer per account. Your statement credit will be automatically added to your Discover Card account within 1-2 billing periods. Amazon.com purchases include those made through the Amazon.com checkout, including digital downloads, Amazon.com gift cards, Amazon Fresh orders, Amazon Local Deals and Amazon Prime subscriptions and items sold by third party merchants through Amazon.com’s marketplace. Offer only available when you apply through Amazon.com.