Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on September 15, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my nephew who is in college. I listened to a few of the songs with him and I liked them. It isn't necessarily something I would get for myself, but I was surprised that I liked a few of the songs. But, this was a gift for him and he loved all the songs. He has a few favorite songs on here, but overall he loves every song. He has played so many times that I have gotten to know a few of the songs. This was a perfect gift and if you are into Keri Hilson, I totally recommend this.
on June 5, 2012
Keri Hilson is back with her sophmore album No Boys Allowed which is far more cohesive than her debut In A Perfect World... which by al means is an excellent album but her follow up seems like more of an album with a meaning to it. All the songs are pretty much meant to impower its female audience with R&B / Pop mixes with much swagger. The opener "Buyou" will instantly dig itself Into your mind with its irresistible beats and the lingering lyrical question "How'd I end up with you?". The single "Pretty Girl Rock" may have been taken as Keri's ego song but seriously? Its more of a female pop anthem about feeling good about themselves. "The Way You Love Me" a Hip Hop oriented booty shaker is simply that. Its agressive sexual lyrics make it a standout track with notable production by Swizz Beatz. "Bahm Bahm (Do It Once Again)" is just ok until the interlude "(I Want You)" which altho only about a minute and a half puts you into a love making mood as well as the colaboration "One Night Stand" with Chris Brown. "Lose Control" is instantly unique in its sound its absolutly the best track Keri has recorded in the Dance genre. "Toy Soldier" and "Breaking Point" fall a little flat especially following such a stellar track. "Beautiful Mistake" is another standout track in which Keri tells her lover they are two beautiful people that have nothing in common but sexual attraction. "Gimme What I Want" follows which is on the shorter side but is pretty catchy. "All The Boys" is the final ballad which is pretty much saying goodbye to all the hearts I've broken and those who've broke mine. Overall this album was really underrated especially with critics. Keri is easily a hidden jem in the overly produced R&B genre.
on April 4, 2017
great
on December 21, 2010
While I am a Keri fan, I was little concerned about her sophomore effort based on the leaked tracks. However, I was pleasantly surprised. Yes she has taken on a sexier image, but part of being an artist involves evolution. Some of us may like the way she has evolved, and some may not, but in this industry, artists are constantly "re-inventing" themselves to stay relevant. In spite of the sexed up image she is trying to portray, I believe she stayed true to her own style when it comes to the content. You can't beat downloading this album for 5 bucks either, even though a standout track, "Hustler," is only on the bonus version (for $9.49). It sounds like she listened to the blogs where folks talked about her and invested in some voice lessons also! So, improved vocal talent, plus writing ability, is a winner in my book! Great album.
on February 20, 2011
Keri Hilson is a gorgeous, talented young R&B singer. When she hits, she really hits. When she misses, it's a bit monotonous. In this, her second effort, there are less than a handful of moments where she really lights it up. Unfortunately, about half the tracks are throwaway tracks. The songs that miss just lack a strong hook or spark- perhaps she rushed this CD out the door.

For fans, though, this CD is still worth it for the moments of happiness she brings. Let's look forward to her next effort.
on November 8, 2013
This is a big drop off quality-wise from previous Keri Hilson material. The CD had no great tracks and this was a much weaker album than her previous one. Save your money and buy something else.
on December 16, 2013
i was amazed by how quickly i got this CD! keri hilson definitely kilted her amazing voice and talent through this! i absolutely love jamming to this in my car! its worth paying less than $20 or $15 getting this through here than any other place. highly recommend buying anything/everything through amazon!
on September 13, 2012
I only bought this album because Keri Hilson is on the cover and she's so sexy to listen to; but I was surprised at how much she has matured since her first album. "No Boys Allowed" was a refreshing album with a few attitudes we didn't know Keri had in her. TIP: When Beyonce is occupied, take the stage!
on March 26, 2014
I can't say I love all the songs, but I do like this album. Pretty girl rock is my favorite and fun to dance to (alone, where no one can see me) haha!
on June 5, 2013
This investment was worthwhile. The product was received in excellent condition and was delivered within the time frame that was promised. For this reason I will continue to make future purchases.