- Paperback: 162 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Revised edition (February 12, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1460925084
- ISBN-13: 978-1460925089
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,493,371 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No Excuses: Coaching High School Cross Country (Revised): Coaching High School Sports Paperback – February 12, 2011
"The Other Woman" by Sandie Jones
“The Other Woman is an absorbing thriller with a great twist. A perfect beach read.” ― Kristin Hannah, #1 New York Times bestselling author of "The Great Alone" Pre-order today
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
John Wesley Slider is a Free Methodist pastor and retired Marine Corps officer. He has coached six sports at the high school level and currently officiates two high school sports. John views his coaching, officiating, and writing as a part of his Christian faith and ministry. John is married to Lillian. They have two children - Heather, married to Michael, and a son Matthew; and William, married to Tina.