Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
VINE VOICEon March 22, 2015
As for the movie, this film has a lot of holes with the script. I don't get what the Reeker is all about. The film begins with a normal nerdy salesman who meets a hitch hiker and turns out to be the killer Reeker. He is a brutal serial killer who turns himself in and gets executed. He doesn't go away though in death.

The Reeker has returned to Death Valley with the sheriff and his son, Harris. This film is a low budget independent. It's not high quality in script. I don't even want to figure out the actual Reeker. I didn't see the original.

The DVDS features the behind the scenes with cast and crew. There is even a production team special where you meet everybody. There is also storyboard to film feature. They also asked what scares everybody.
on May 7, 2012
The first time I watched this movie it was on tv & was cut but it made me curious. So I went ahead & bought it & as happy I did. Its not scary or not to me but it does have a few parts that could be scary to someppl.
There's some funny parts & some blood & ppls insides on their outsides. I'm not very good at writting reviews so I'm going the short & to the point way.
Creature stalks ppl in a desert truck stop 2 sheriffs are there & 3 crimanls pull up to get some help from 1 their girlfriend they end up being found out & a shortime later the reeker shows up but noone can leave due to an invisable wall,,,there's a funny car crash well the aftermath of the crash.
Bottom line this is a good movie! If u buy it hope u enjoy it as much as we did :-)
on January 1, 2013
I'd have to say, this movie suprised me... I saw the first one it was.... o k.... but this one has good graphics... pretty good... and is scary... and funny at the same time... I am sorry I can not give it to you like a pro writing like a college educated young critic... but I give it to you straight.... it was worth watching. Good movie.
on July 10, 2017
nice
on May 20, 2013
GREAT ORIGINAL STORY, LOVED IT, EVEN THOUGH IT IS KIND OF GORY. I'VE SEEN IT SEVERAL TIMES ON CABLE AND TV, AND FINALLY BOUGHT MY OWN COPY! MAYBE THIS IDEA IS NOT NEW, BUT IT'S REALLY REALLY FUN!
on October 2, 2014
Its a ok movie not a good as the first but worth watching!!! well at least it is to me....
on September 17, 2013
This isn't my type of movie but my daughter really likes this kind and said she thought it was good.
on March 22, 2015
both one an this are great
on January 5, 2017
I liked it. It was steady all the way to the end. I love watching movies like this
on January 18, 2017