- File Size: 174 KB
- Print Length: 35 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 16, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005455MSG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #562,780 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
No More Blank Screen: Blogging Ideas for Fiction Authors Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you blog a lot then you don't need this book. It should be clear from the title that this is for folks who are having a hard time coming up with things to blog about but hey, a review is longer than a title so I can make it more clear here.
This is for people who want to blog, like blogging, feel like it is a good way to connect with their audience, and frequently look at their screen in complete bewilderment at what to write that would interest anyone. In a nutshell, the advice is to write about your writing. Write about your characters, the decisions you made about them, the decisions you made about the decisions the characters made, the research that went into the book, how you got the idea for the book and so forth. A lot of time it seems that writers don't realize that being a writer makes you different than the vast majority of your readers. People want to know what it's like. Of course, she gets more specific and more specific is good.
The bottom line is that I don't think I am in the target market (I have a hard time believing people aren't interested in everything I have to say) and I got a little bit out of it so I think if you are in the target market, you'll get a lot of out it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very well organized, easy read book. It's loaded with useful and interesting information for anyone who's interested in blogging. I strongly recommend!Published on May 13, 2013 by A True Reader
Great value for the content. A quick, easy read with good, practical ideas. Includes an excellent list of blog prompts catered to fiction authors. Very helpful!Published on January 29, 2013 by MelisaF
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Blogging & Blogs
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills