- File Size: 2507 KB
- Print Length: 111 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Fearless Publications/ Maven Publishing Company (January 31, 2015)
- Publication Date: January 31, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00T23EJL2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #462,965 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $7.00 (88%)
No Ordinary Love: An Alpha Billionaire Romance (BWWM) (Boundless Love Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 111 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to No Ordinary Love: An Alpha Billionaire Romance (BWWM) (Boundless Love Book 1)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
First of all, it was a novella so the author only had a short amount of time to give us an understanding of two separate characters, their lives and their connection. I don't think she did that. I just have a list of things that I did not like so if you don't want spoilers please do not read any further.
1) The novel itself felt pretentious.
2) Every time the heroine is driving her car we are reminded that she is driving an expensive car.... "her M6." Not only that, but we are told about everything name brand that she has, even down to her underwear. Her expensive Louboutins which was mentioned 3 times before she finished getting dressed.
3) She requested an Uber car, of course we are told that it is an Uber Black....who cares?! Is that just another reminder that she can afford higher end things? Literally at every turn we are reminded that she has name brand things. It was completely unnecessary.
4) How do you have sex with a man you just met a few hours before and at no point before or after think about the unprotected sex. We don't know if she is taking birth control and it doesn't say they used protection, but neither the hero or the heroine mention say anything about the matter. I don't think that is normal, even in the heat of the moment they should have considered it after at least.
5) The heroine has a conversation with her boss about dating a client. Who does that? It was so casual you would assume the two were close friends and the book did not allude to the two having more than a working relationship.
6) First, we read that the boss tells the heroine to just take the rest of the day off, then later when she wants to go hang out with her lover she texts her boss to take the day off and he was just okay with it. Why not just leave work early? She took the day off for a 4pm date. Then later she decides to take a month or more off. What kind of job is that? It was just not realistic.
7) The flow of conversation was not great. Half the time you had to read the same sentence multiple times to figure out who was talking.
8) The heroine and her relationship with her mother made no sense. It felt like the author came to the end of the book and just decided she wanted to add extra information to dramatize events because it did not match what we already read about her family.
9) The ending was just abrupt
The story is based around a successful and educated NYC chick who’s see’s guys with money sashay into her dealership on a daily basis but then she meets down to earth Patrick and from the moment she see’s him she’s not worried about anything but him. The writing is great because you can actually feel the attraction and tension in their words and you can just imagine being in a situation where you’re just completely drawn to a person and you’re not able (and don’t want to) let it pass by. He’s basically everything she never knew she needed. And he causes her to rethink her “priorities”.
I won’t spoil the ending but I know you’re going to like it. And Like me you’ll be anxiously awaiting the next book.
I totally didn't get Kiara cursing her mother out even if she felt like her mother was trying to guilt her or manipulate her. The hostility didn't make sense, again no build up or back story to fully support her actions so it seemed foreign in that moment.
It was something to read, I won't seek book2.
You will not want to put it down easily. The characters are strong. The book is a good one time read. I cannot wait to read the next part. Having said all that, there were some points where you would feel the write up is unnecessary. Even unpractical at times. But its not bad.