- File Size: 1121 KB
- Print Length: 100 pages
- Publication Date: May 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YKMAV0S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #92,850 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
39 No-Prep/Low-Prep ESL Speaking Activities: For Teenagers and Adults Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Length: 100 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the negative side: Although there is a table of contents, the book has NO PAGE NUMBERS! This is not reader-friendly at all! To go to the trouble of creating a nice-looking book with useful information, it would have made sense to fix these small--BUT VERY IMPORTANT--details. This book needs professional editing--not only for formatting but for concision.
I am disappointed to find that more and more people with good information to share are putting out inferior products.