Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 12, 2012
All of a sudden, even a tiny amount of salt hits my blood pressure out of the park. As a chip-aholic, I was really suffering from potato chip withdrawal. I originally found some no-salt chips at a heart healthy store on line which are inedible without salt, so I thought I would try this product. When the product first arrived, I tried a little taste by itself, and it tasted awful; however, I found that if I just put a very tiny little bit on the chips, I will get the taste result of regular salt. I also use it to "salt" burgers etc while they are cooking, and it works great.
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 13, 2017
great for salt reduced diets tastes better than most replacements
on April 29, 2017
nutritional
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 18, 2016
Great salt substitute for those of us who must decrease salt intake. This is the best one we have tried.
on August 31, 2010
i use no salt because i'm not suppose to have real salt.to me it taste like the real thing.
i use it on all my food and also my popcorn.this product is real hard to find.thanks amazon.
on November 14, 2015
Great alternative to replace salt. And it taste like salt.
on September 2, 2012
I threw all the "No Salt" containers out. It tastes awful. Maybe it's just a matter of taste and someone else will like it.
on March 31, 2010
This is great stuff. I have been trying to remove as much salt as possible from my diet and this will help a great deal. For some reason, this type of product is hard to find in stores and when found, it is in very small containers. There is so much hidden salt in our diets that we an do so little about but this product helps put with home coooked meals.
on February 14, 2011
I tried a few different brands/kinds. This one beats them all. Even my husband likes this one. I don't use it very often because we are trying to stay away from salt as much as possible. But there are a few dishes that I need a little salt on, so I sprinkle just a bit of No Salt on it, and it satisfies me 100%. I think this could pass a taste test if someone didn't know they had this salt substitute on their food. I recommend it.
on December 14, 2008
This really is the best tasting salt alternative you can buy. I think it is a bit expensive , but it lasts quite awhile. I have been using this for years , but can no longer find it in stores. Thank goodness Amazon carries it!
11 comment| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse